December 22, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

The Kids Weren't the Only Cuties on 'Kate Plus 8' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Sep 7th 2010 3:40AM
'Kate Plus 8'As much as the cuteness of the Gosselin sextuplets permeates the screen in most episodes, the kids were overshadowed on the latest installment of 'Kate Plus 8' (Mon,. 9PM on TLC) by a horde of infant turtles coming up out of the sand and headed toward the water. As the family clustered around the nest in the dark, Kate Gosselin declared that she wanted to hold them.

One of the boys took it a step further when talking to the cameras later, announcing, "I really want to squeeze them, like my little stuffed animals."

"Me too! Me too!" squealed his brothers in delight next to him on the couch, enraptured by the memory of the event.

But it was eldest daughter Mady who seems to have captured the true message of the multitude of turtles streaming by the family across the sand. "Thank goodness you didn't have that many," she said to Kate, who burst out laughing before agreeing. Could you imagine? This isn't the Duggars, after all!

Larry

About Kate: Kate has a long time to worry about the kids and to date she has blowed a fortune. Poor kids!

November 21 2010 at 12:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David S.

Like it or not, part of what made "Jon and Kate plus 8" successful was the two of them arguing and disagreeing about things. Yes, the kids are cute, but young kids and Kate by herself will not carry this show. I have no interest in seeing her date other men or scream at the kids. What guy in his right mind would want her and be saddled with 8 kids? Of course, some men will do anything for $$ and fame, just like she and her ex did.

September 07 2010 at 3:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Peggy

She is so like a broken record, runs her mouth, talks over everyone then tells the kids to be quiet. She may think she is being cute but she only shows how much of an idiot she really is. She is constantly giving the kids the wrong message about others, animals and just life in general. She is one sick person who is in dire need of intense therapy.

September 07 2010 at 3:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
pat

Why would anyone ask children if they felt like squeezing the baby turtles? Would she like it if a giant squeezed her? Someone please tell her before she places bizarre ideas into her children's heads - or is it too late?

September 07 2010 at 1:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
neko

why is that hoebag disgusting c**t still on tv???get it the f**k off...and her little bit**es

September 07 2010 at 1:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
SUSAN

Please!!!!!!!!!! now they resort to turtles to get people to watch this show of a litter of screaming, fighting children. I didn't see the show, but I can assure you that it the baby turtles would have been more entertaining than Kate and her litter. I thought of taking litter pills and having fertility treatments like Kate to get me a TV show, matter of fact that was the talk in the teachers lounge for days, but we thought of poor Octomom who copied Kate except with more babies and got lectured, hate mail and then ignored.

September 07 2010 at 12:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MAGOOS

It is a shame these adorable children have such a harridan for a mother! She has been given too much exposure for her lack of talent, charisma and sincerity. If these pseudo relaity shows are considered entertainment it is time to throw the TV out!

September 07 2010 at 12:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mary

I like the three boys sitting on the couch, macking her,,,"I just wanted to squeeeeeze them." "The were sooooooooooo cute."
Even the kids think she sounded silly.

September 07 2010 at 11:25 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
cjsj

I believe we could have a nice movie to replace kate plus eight. I am sick of them. Will never watch it again.

September 07 2010 at 10:32 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
vicki

Isn't this over with yet? She is definitely a diva, or so she thinks... I used to watch their show when she was married.. But, each episode she got nastier and nastier, until I said no more... I refuse to watch her now.. Why do they keep padding her pockets? She is neither talented nor appealing.. She needs to stay home and take care of her kids and live in the real world.

September 07 2010 at 10:26 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply