October 7, 2015

Poll: Who Should Die on 'Desperate Housewives'?

by Kelly Woo, posted Sep 7th 2010 5:30PM
Desperate HousewivesLooks like the Grim Reaper will be dropping by Wisteria Lane again next season. In an interview with TV Guide, 'Desperate Housewives' showrunner Marc Cherry revealed he's killing off another character.

"My big cliffhanger right before we take our Christmas break will have to do with Paul Young. He has a plan for destroying the neighborhood," he told William Keck. "There will a shocking cliffhanger that effects everyone's lives, and then right before February sweeps, we're going to kill off one of our characters."

Last season, Cherry made waves (and brought on a lawsuit) by offing Edie Britt, played by Nicollette Sheridan. So who might be next on the suburban chopping block?

Which 'Desperate Housewives' character should RIP?
Bree44 (8.2%)
Gaby35 (6.5%)
Lynette31 (5.8%)
Susan127 (23.7%)
One of the husbands (specify in comments)159 (29.7%)
A minor character (specify in comments)139 (26.0%)

Lynnete Scavo!! shes soooo annoying!!!!

December 04 2010 at 3:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Susan! She is so annoying I change the channel when she's on. Brie is a close second.... guess I agree with LRS62...... getting rid of all of them would be my first choice.

September 10 2010 at 8:33 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Orson. It's not that I want him killed off, but I think it's the logical choice. But when are they ever logical? Can't wait for the new season to begin.

September 07 2010 at 11:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I'm betting it's a husband, probably Tom, but I hope not. Carlos, okay, I can deal. Or Mike. I doubt they'll kill off one of the main housewives unless the show is about to end, or somebody wants out of their contract.

September 07 2010 at 11:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Anyone but the Ter-Bear - she is too cute, too talented and makes the show!

September 07 2010 at 7:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

What? No ALL OF THE ABOVE option?

September 07 2010 at 6:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply