Powered by i.TV
September 15, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Justin Bieber Answers Fans' Twitter Questions, Discusses His Crush on Beyoncé (VIDEO)

by Oliver Miller, posted Sep 14th 2010 1:20AM
Justin Bieber Answers Fans' Twitter Questions, Discusses His Crush on BeyonceOn the premiere of 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' (weekdays, syndicated), Ellen welcomed Justin Bieber. Yes, the adorable moppet/cultural phenomenon/MTV "Best New Artist" was one of the first guests of the new season. While talking with DeGeneres, Bieber took some time out to answer questions that his legion of fans had sent in via Twitter.

It was Bieber's first appearance on the show since his appearance last season -- that time around, the singer performed his hit song 'Baby,' which also happens to be the most-viewed video in YouTube history. Today, DeGeneres read out the Twitter questions, and Justin replied. Here's some of what he was asked ...


1) Why do you wrap Band-Aids around your fingers? Bieber's reply: "Uh, yeah, [because] Michael Jackson did it." That's Justin's complete answer, despite Ellen's attempts to delve further. Okay ... that's his entire reason? All right then. That's not very revealing, but we'll accept it.

2) Who is your celebrity crush? The singer's answer: "Beyoncé" Why? "She's so hot ... she's so hot," he said. "Somehow it's adorable when you say 'she's so hot,'" Ellen replied. "It's not threatening in any way."

3) Would you perform a song with Mark Wahlberg? This question was based on the fact that the former "Marky Mark" said he'd be willing to come out of retirement as a singer -- but only to rap with young Mr. Bieber. If you find this to be completely mystifying, well, Wahlberg's motivation is to please his six-year-old daughter, who has a huge crush on Bieber. Here's Justin's response to Wahlberg's proposal: "I might as well [do it], yeah." Oh, the enthusiasm! ... To be fair, when Marky Mark had his one big musical hit, Justin Bieber was, um, negative three years old. So he might not be that familiar with Wahlberg's rap career.

... And that's what we learned from the Twittering of Justin Bieber! Although if you'd like to learn one more fascinating/terrifying fact -- well, here's one: It's estimated that 3% of all Twittering is related to Justin Bieber, and we are not making this up. Also, the remaining 97% of Tweets are done by people who are completely mystified by Bieber's sudden popularity. Okay, that second fact isn't true at all and we did make that up. We admit it.

Add a Comment

*0 / 3000 Character Maximum

11 Comments

Filter by:
Terry

A lot of little pimple face boys writing on here. He is a cute kid having fun and so what if the girls like him. So much jealousy on here.

September 14 2010 at 1:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mike

Never, ever tell a woman you want to date her !! That is, if you want her to remain your friend. Once you do that, they'll hate you forever.

September 14 2010 at 1:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
frank

isn't that child endangerment allowing the kid anywhere near ellen degererate?

September 14 2010 at 12:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Luis

Oh Puleeeze. With that jerks following of teenie boppers why would he have a crush on a chimpanzee ?

September 14 2010 at 11:44 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Blondie

PLEASE go away, you flash in the pan.

September 14 2010 at 10:22 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kimi

Justin's got good taste.

September 14 2010 at 9:50 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dee

Can't stand that brat,I hope he goes away soon!

September 14 2010 at 9:45 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gia

Beyonce? All I can say is ughhh. Cold hearted fur wearer. Is she ever in a video where she actually wears clothes and isn't in every friggin frame of the video?? I'll never be a fan of hers. Justin you can do better.

September 14 2010 at 8:48 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
vicvod

There you go again calling someone like him a singer. totally misleading headline!

September 14 2010 at 7:33 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to vicvod's comment
Mary

Your right, I heard him sing for a few seconds, sounds like a girl. Ick

September 14 2010 at 7:42 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
BH

Who doesn't he have a crush on? Every other day it is someone else!

September 14 2010 at 12:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Follow Us

From Our Partners