November 28, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Drama at Salahi Family Winery on 'Real Housewives of D.C.' (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Sep 17th 2010 4:30AM
Michaele Salahi Cries on 'Real Housewives of D.C'On 'The Real Housewives of D.C.' (Thu., 9PM ET on BRAVO), we get a glimpse of Tareq and Michaele Salahi's life away from gatecrashing political dinners.

At their Oasis winery, Tareq's mother calls the sheriff's department to have him removed from the property. "She doesn't want her son there," explains Michaele. "She wants to have sole control of that winery."

Michaele goes on to say this aspect of her marriage to Tareq "is like the one thing that I can't fix." Tareq says, "My mother's behavior wasn't unusual for her to react that way ... This is just another day -- this is her M.O."

Breonna1978

Why are people messing with "my" Salahis? I love Tareq and Michaele! Without the duo, the show would be a yarn! I despise Stacy 2 faced ways, while I find Jason to be amusing with his "wanna keep it real" attempts. Mary is just plain spooky to me. I find the others not worth commenting on.

September 18 2010 at 5:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joyce N.

Have read in recent days that these two hustlers have been canned from Real Housewives of DC. Best news I've heard lately. They're con artists and I hope they disappear from the media news.

September 17 2010 at 7:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lita

I am shocked--do you hear me? Shocked that these two fine, upstanding people would be accused of anything that wasn't totally above board. What evidence is there that this wonderful couple would do anything that is even remotely questionable? (That's sarcasm for those who need everything explained to them.) The sooner this pair disappears from the Internet and the airwaves (and the planet, maybe), the better off we all will be.

September 17 2010 at 3:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Shalama

Really, who cares if these two (B)rats don't have anywhere to go. They're making bucks now, so go and live in DC. Why don't they live in Anacostia or SE or better yet on the streets. Nobody cares how you fare Tarik and Maikaela, you're big and stop living off of yo' mama.

September 17 2010 at 12:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
wilmwen

Why, oh why, does anyone give these losers any attention? If we ignore them maybe they will go away.

September 17 2010 at 12:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sueann

Of course this is not DC. They live about 100 miles from DC in Virginia. He conned his mother into putting him in charge of the winery and than ruined it. They are both con artists.

September 17 2010 at 12:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lorelei

Cat is so disrespectful to our country and to everyone she speaks to. I hope her children don't take this attitude. She makes fun of the people, such as Sara Palin and George Bush. I wonder how she would take it if we started on her Queen, or Camilla. Two perfect examples of fashion and styling.

September 17 2010 at 12:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
william

I don't know what you are showing but this is not the D.C. that I know and those police in the video are not D.C. police. WOW, it is unbelievable how the public is being deceived.

September 17 2010 at 11:47 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
webkitty

Zettie: I agree with you. Another staged incident to boost the new book and the show. And, now she is claiming she has suffered from MS for 17 years. How convenient. Next thing we know, she'll be dying of cancer.

September 17 2010 at 11:19 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
webkitty

The silly Salahis are one piece of work. They will use anyone and anything around them to get what they want. His is such a loser. His parents had to send him away to military school because he was such a problem child. True sociopaths. Giver her time. She'll move on to another "rich" guy.

September 17 2010 at 11:13 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply