December 21, 2014

Lauren Conrad Confirms New MTV Series

by Chris Harnick, posted Sep 24th 2010 3:50PM
Lauren ConradMTV may have said goodbye to 'The Hills,' but they're not done with series star Lauren Conrad.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, Conrad will be back on the network in a documentary-style reality series that will follow her journey as a fashion designer. The series will show Conrad designing a line of evening wear and building her fashion empire.

"I'm so excited to take on this new project that really focuses on my true passion," Conrad told THR. "I'm happy to be partnering with MTV because I have had such an amazing relationship with them and love being a part of the network."

Berman Braun will produce the new series.

Conrad got her start on the MTV reality series 'Laguna Beach' in 2004. MTV spun the fashion designer and author off into her own series, 'The Hills,' in 2006. She left the show in 2009, and it carried on for one more season without her and ended in July 2010.

Besides appearing on 'The Hills,' Conrad has launched the Lauren Conrad Collection and LC by Lauren Conrad at Kohl's stores across the nation. Conrad is also the author of a teen book series based on her personal life. The third part of her 'L.A. Candy' series is due out in October.

laceyshade

amazing

September 25 2010 at 6:18 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
king beada

if you are wondering why all of the crap in this column is always so lame , just take a look at the mug shots of the no-life twits under " meet the editors " ... need i say more ?

September 25 2010 at 4:00 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
courtney

Her work as a "fashion designer." hahahahha...that's the funniest thing I've read all day. I can't think of a show that sounds less interesting....or pathetic. I'd rather watch Jersey Shore than this fluff.

September 25 2010 at 2:52 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Vasu Murti

"carried it all the way out to the end" -- as opposed to "abolitionists out" or "suffragists out" ?

September 25 2010 at 12:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Anne

Will these people ever just go away

September 24 2010 at 11:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
msabahnerth

I hate when facts are wrong. There were two more seasons without her.

September 24 2010 at 8:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply