April 24, 2014

'Dancing With the Stars' Results: Who Got Voted Off in Week 4?

by Sharon Knolle, posted Oct 13th 2010 4:25AM

Maybe Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino can't dance, but his pecs can: On tonight's 'Dancing With the Stars' results show, the 'Jersey Shore' star flexed his chest muscles, causing Tom Bergeron to joke, "Bruno Tonioli just gave you a 10."

Of course, The Situation hasn't earned anything close to a 10; this week he earned mostly fours. Was his literal heavy-lifting tango with partner Karina Smirnoff enough to keep him in the running?

Keep reading to see if was he, or another star, who left with a literal bow and the words, "I am not a dancer and this is definitely hard."Not even flashing those famous abs could save The Situation, who was sent home.

Brooke Burke asked him how he felt about getting the boot. "You know what, I told myself, if I got eliminated today, I put it all on the floor last night. If it was ... I bow [out] gracefully," he said, giving a bow to the camera.

Bergeron asked The Situation to clarify the Beavis-like "heh, heh, heh," response he'd given Burke earlier in the evening, when asked if he thought the judges had been fair. "I really hoped [the scores] weren't fours. But it is what it is and at the end of the day, someone's got to go home. This is the fourth round and if I made it to the fourth round, then I did my best, I guess."

Bergeron admitted he'd just checked out 'Jersey Shore' for the first time (and quickly gotten addicted), but told Sorrentino, "You seem different here," which drew cheers from the audience.

"I try to give what's needed in the situation," Sorrentino shrugged. "I'm not a dancer and this is definitely hard. On 'Jersey Shore,' you get a little keyhole of who I am. On 'Dancing With the Stars,' you really get the whole Situation."

Once again, the other celebrity in jeopardy was Bristol Palin, who was spared for another week.

Musical performances tonight -- from The Goo Goo Dolls and Florence + The Machine -- were acoustic, in keeping with this week's theme.

'Dancing With the Stars' airs Mon., 8PM ET on ABC. Results show airs Tues., 9PM ET on ABC.

Did Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino deserve to go home?
Yes, he's one of the show's worst dancers ever!43226 (80.0%)
No, he was showing real improvement.10821 (20.0%)

sheila

It looks like from the very beginning, Palin got special treatment; wearing special covered costumes which is a first. The primary thing I've noticed every week and it's getting old seeing her still standing with the others, is that not only can she not dance or keep up with the others, but Palin has 0 personality. That has nothing to do with her age. She just has no personality and does not know how to express herself. It's a wonder she has been able to keep up with the performance each week. I am very surprised, but she just has no personality, and you can't make her have one; let alone not being able to stay in beat and dance. Maybe next week, I hope.

November 03 2010 at 10:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Stephan Babics

palin is releated to rush limbugh and prez obma they are all of the royal bloodline... GOOGEL for more details

October 14 2010 at 3:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
katykeney

Hmmmm- "BETH" has never watched the show??? I beg to differ- that's not what she said yesterday!!!! LMFAO- Beth!! :-)

by Beth, posted Oct 13th 2010
I think it was Situations turn to head for home but he had great personality, he tried very hard..he just had two left feet. Bristol should have gone home before Situation.Something is wrong with her but I don't know what it is. All I want is for Derek & Jennifer to win..they're the best by far. Derek is amazing & do we even need to talk about Jennifer? That's my opinion..Derek & Cheryl should dance together & show everyone. That's all folks. :~)

October 14 2010 at 1:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ms

I felt sorry for Mike "The Sitch". I think his professional partner didn't choreograph any real "dancing" for him to even try to learn this time--all he did was lifts. I thought his dancing had improved since the beginning, but this time he didn't have a chance.

October 13 2010 at 7:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Beth

ksquared...I really do not care who or what you like. I was talking about me. If you really have that much of a life then go live it !! I must have really gotten under your skin as you can not seem to find anything better to do than worry about ME. So go watch some (far from) reality tv and text your dollars away !!!

October 13 2010 at 6:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Beth's comment
katykeney

Geeesh.... and you think that you are getting under my skin. It is obvious who needs a life- YOU. Gosh forbid you listen respectably to other people's opinions. And why are you commenting on a DWTS article when you say you never watch it. Then what are you doing on here???? Go on a political anti-Palin blog- that is where you belong and I'm sure you will be welcomed with open arms. This forum is for fans of the show. SEEE YAAAA! Don't let the door hit ya!! :-)

October 13 2010 at 7:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Beth

You know I have never watched this show nor do I plan on ever watching it. It makes me sick however, that our media is making stars out of nobody's. Kate Gosellin, Paris Hilton, the Kardashian,s. These people are nobody's. The Hilton family must be so proud! The Kardashian Lawyers must be thrilled to death. Kate...don,t even get me started on her. My problem with all of these people has nothing to do with any kind of dislike for the parents or where they are from. My problem is that not one of these people have damn thing to do anything productive for our society and most ,like Pailin are riding on the coattails of their parents accomplishments. They are NOT CELEBRITIES !!

October 13 2010 at 4:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to Beth's comment
katykeney

So, Beth- who cares?? you really need to lighten up! I really could care less how someone got famous- If I like them I like them, if I don't I don't. I have enough in real life to keep me busy than to get mad if someone is "entitled" to be a celebrity.
CHILL girlfriend!! :-)

October 13 2010 at 6:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
katykeney

by Beth, posted Oct 13th 2010

October 14 2010 at 1:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
meems

did they get a new designer what is with that horrible cheap looking stage and the band what happened and those ugly ass costumes they wore its like they got a buget cut

October 13 2010 at 4:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
katykeney

Anger issues......

Next raving lunatic please......

October 13 2010 at 3:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to katykeney's comment
Beth

Not anger issues, reality issues. You have yet to address anything that I have said about your B.S.comments. It,s called being accountable for what you say... try that concept. If you did we would no longer have anything to discuss now would we?

October 13 2010 at 4:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
katykeney

Oh, Beth.... if only I was the appointed mouth piece. Actually, I do not particularly like Sarah Palin. Next theory?????? I am anxious to hear!

I have conduected myself with tact today. YOU have conducted yourself with anger and hostility.

Very sad.....

October 13 2010 at 3:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to katykeney's comment
Beth

I already gave you my exact reason for my dislike.Just because I do not agree with what you preach as gospel on here does not make me out to be without tact. As for you my dear, I see you touting yourself as a self appointed 10, putting someone down who misspelled the word loser. And to top it off the overwhelming majority of posts on here are on the same side as I am on this issue. Oh and by the way the proper spelling is conducted not CONDUECTED !!!

October 13 2010 at 3:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Beth

And yes it is very sad, that someone who has the nerve to put someone down for a misspelled word does not have the intelligence to make sure they do not do the SAME THING !!! Next moron please...

October 13 2010 at 3:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
katykeney

Beth- you are very negative. Are you always that way? A few questions for you...
A. Is there a better dancer than Bristol?
B. Is there anyone that has more class than Bristol?
C. Does anyone have a better personality than Bristol?

I hope you are woman enough to admit your answer is NO tio each question. Once you have done that- tell all of us the real reason you do not like Bristol. Is it:
A. She is Sarah Palin's daughter.
B. She is a young unwed mother
C. She resides in Alaska.
D. All of the above.

C'mon Beth- which is it??? I know you can dish it out- but can you take it???

October 13 2010 at 2:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to katykeney's comment
Beth

A-yes
B-yes
C-yes
In answer to your question I dislike the fact that she has no Business being there. She is NO STAR,Celebrity. That is my problem. I can dish it out and take it ALL DAY LONG !!! You?

October 13 2010 at 3:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Beth

Sorry I forgot to put this up there but it is PAINFULLY obvious that you ARE the APPOINTED mouth piece for the Palin Clan. This whole thing has been a publicity stunt.

October 13 2010 at 3:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply