November 28, 2014

'Celebrity Apprentice' Cast: 'Survivor' Star Richard Hatch, Lil Jon, Marlee Matlin Join Competition

by Chris Harnick, posted Oct 14th 2010 12:00PM
Lil JonRichard Hatch, the first 'Survivor' winner, former baseball star Jose Canseco and rapper Lil Jon will all be meeting Donald Trump in the boardroom.

According to TMZ, the three men, along with supermodel Niki Taylor, have been tapped to join the cast of 'Celebrity Apprentice.' Previously reported contestants include La Toya Jackson, Star Jones and Mark McGrath.

Gossip Cop
claims TV Land star Lisa Rinna, 'Partridge Family' star David Cassidy, singer Dionne Warwick, rock star Meatloaf, Osca winner Marlee Matlin and Playboy veteran Hope Dworaczyk will also be part of this season's 'Celebrity Apprentice' cast.

None of the recently announced celebs are strangers to reality TV. Canseco famously appeared on 'The Surreal Life,' and Hatch has appeared on more than one incarnation of 'Survivor.' Rinna is currently starring in 'Harry Loves Lisa,' and Matlin was a contestant on 'Dancing With the Stars.' Dworaczyk recently appeared on E!'s 'Girls Next Door.'

Tell us: What do you think of this cast?

Sonja

Why is it these TV network executives think they have to put celebs on reality/quiz shows? Viewers enjoy watching ordinary people like them winning money or jobs. Who Wants to be a Millionaire with Regis was ruined by putting celebs on it. That is when I and a lot of people quit watching and the same is happening to Apprentice. And, most of the time "celebrity" is a stretch - they aren't that famous. I know I won't be watching!

October 14 2010 at 7:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nick

The Apprentice is about as genuine as a gold bar made out of Playdough.

October 14 2010 at 7:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jody

Sorry Apprentice

October 14 2010 at 7:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jody

This lineup is depressing, I always look forward to Celebrity Apprentice but this should be called Has Been Celebrity Aprentice. I hope that doesn't sound mean....just saying.

October 14 2010 at 7:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ben

I hope that Richard Hatch is the first one fired LOL at least he will not go naked which was ugly 10 years ago on Survivor.

October 14 2010 at 7:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Pam

The only season I ever watched was the last one and only because Bret Michaels was a contestant. When I read this cast I spent about 1.5 minutes considering it because David Cassidy was my idol as a child. However, I think I need to pass on this. I am not impressed enough with the show in general to waste an hour per week watching it.

October 14 2010 at 7:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jeannie

Is that the best Trump could come up with ? Think I'll be skipping a season.

October 14 2010 at 6:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
gerbersmail

That "thing" sleeping on Donald Trump's head is cutting off the oxygen to his brain. No one wants to see people who are not relevant or familiar the general public. These "has beens" and "nobodys" are of no interest to anyone. I will not be watching this season. If he doesn't get more selective in his choosing I have a feeling no one else will be watching either.

October 14 2010 at 6:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tsar239281

I Really don't care for the line up. Get some people with good backgrounds! In other words BRAINS!

October 14 2010 at 6:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Shirley

To the grrr8est...Your "deaf mute" comment was the most rude, insensitive and disrespectful one I've ever heard. How dare you??? That "deaf mute" is one of the most talented actresses on television. That "deaf mute" is raking in the big bucks while you aren't worth the dirt underneath her shoes. You owe her and many others like her a big appology...including ME! You jerk!

October 14 2010 at 6:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply