November 1, 2014

'Real Housewives': Bethenny Doesn't Want to Film 'NYC,' Ramona Gets Own Wine Line and More

by Chris Harnick, posted Oct 14th 2010 2:10PM
Bethenny FrankelBethenny Frankel is not afraid to speak her mind. The star of Bravo's 'Bethenny Getting Married?' had a famous falling out with her then-'Real Housewives of New York City' co-star Jill Zarin last season, and now Frankel says she does not want to go back to 'Housewives.'

"I do not want to do any housewife episodes [this season]," Frankel told HollywoodLife.com. "Let's just leave it at that."

Despite hugging on camera during 'The Real Housewives of New York City' reunion this summer, Frankel's relationship with Zarin did not get any further repair.

"I'm not friends with Jill and we don't speak to each other," Frankel said. "I'm so happy right now in my life that I could never ever wish anyone any ill will anyway. That is so 2009 -- the show and the argument!"

More 'Real Housewives' news after the jump!

'Real Housewives of New York City' star Ramona Singer, famous for her love of pinot grigio, is getting her own wine brand. Singer has teamed up with Opici Wines to produce her own line of pinot grigio. Look for the wine to hit shelves across the country in January 2011 with a $14.99 price tag. [Luxist]

'Real Housewives of D.C.' star Cat Ommanney blames the show for her recent divorce. While the show helped promote her book, it broke up her marriage. Still, she says she does not regret her time on Bravo. [E! Online]

Countess LuAnn de Lesseps is not giving up her Broadway dreams. 'The Real Housewives of New York City' star, who released a pop song last season, thinks musicals are a great fit for her, particularly 'Chicago.' "I love musicals, so [Broadway] is a great fit for me," she said. "I love to sing. Dancing is new to me, but if the Palins can do it, why can't I? Right? Why not?" [Broadway.com]

Tootsie

I can understand hatred of a nasty, foul mouthed, condescending, haughty, ill mannered, arrogant, self absorbed, idiot, but that's Jill. Why any of you insult a person for the face God gave her I'll never understand. Of course, we all know how perfect you are don't we? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I think Bethenny is beautiful.

October 18 2010 at 10:34 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bo

OMG! LuAnne thinks she can "do" Broadway if the Palins can do "Dancing with the Stars"?????

Um....LuAnne, for someone who claims to have "class" you clearly have no clue. Broadway is hardly amature night on a faked "reality" tv fiasco.

Will these people ever go AWAY????

October 15 2010 at 2:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ann

BETHANY, I THINK YOU ARE A WONDERFUL PERSON, A GREAT WIFE AND A SUPER MOM, AND SUCH A NATURAL BEAUTY! YOU INSPIRE ME TO BE A BETTER PERSON DESPITE MY CHILDHOOD.
BEST TO YOU AND YOURS,
CAROLINE :O)

October 15 2010 at 2:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bbandgclub

And all the housewives on all those shows thinks they are oh so classy! Give me a break!

October 15 2010 at 1:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
marn1107

Can these housewives get any more ugly? Beasty-girl!

October 15 2010 at 1:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ronnie

she looks like the crypt keeper....her marriage won't last....her husband is a wuss...at the reunion she looked like she was on Thorazine and in need of a straight jacket...she is a train wreck almost about to happen...

October 15 2010 at 1:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sara

whiny? needy? poisen? that was not, bethany. She was one of the most level headed ones on the show. And she is not going away. As for hugging Jill, Jill was trying to get sympathy, not genine at all, and Bethany knew it.

October 15 2010 at 1:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Anna

Bethenny is the best part of the show. also the most attractive. I'm sorry to see her leave. I hope she continues her "Getting Married' show. She has an ideal husband whom she well deserves. It was great watching them together.

October 15 2010 at 1:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
pam

You people are so mean - I would like to see what you look like.

October 15 2010 at 1:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mike

She'll be divorced and making salads at McDonald's within three years.

October 15 2010 at 12:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply