April 17, 2014

TLC Unveils Trailer for 'Sarah Palin's Alaska'

by Jean Bentley, posted Oct 15th 2010 10:22AM
Sarah PalinWe know Sarah Palin, governor, and Sarah Palin, vice presidential candidate. Now, thanks to the new trailer for TLC's 'Sarah Palin's Alaska,' we'll get to know Sarah Palin, mother and outdoorswoman.

The former Alaska governor's new TLC reality series, which premieres Sun., Nov. 14 at 9PM, documents Palin and her family enjoying their home state's pristine beauty. In this first look at the show, she extols the virtues of being outdoors in Alaska. "Oh gosh, we are somewhere that people dream about," she exclaims while hiking on a mountain.

She also makes her priorities clear: "Family comes first. It's just gotta be that way," she says. "I'd rather be doing this than in some stuffy political office. I'd rather be out here bein' free."

Watch the 30-second trailer, then let us know what you think.

Richard Ott

Sarah: "I'd Rather be doing this than living in
some stuffy old political office."

Remember, Sarah Palin, you said it, not me, who
has absolutely, positivly no support for either
you becoming U.S. President in 2012, or your daughter
Bristol Palin winning the trophy on ABC's Dancing
With The Stars, which she will lose, tonight.

November 09 2010 at 6:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
puhe

Sarah Palin is a fraud and a image.

I just saw a John D. Villarreal video from Youtube where he discussed how she took the time to spend some time with two special needs children at a event and I couldn't help but feel disgusted with her for the real reason behind this which was to promote her image.

I don't care if she was exhausted, her greed that she revealed to have time after time pushed her on, because this is the woman who's party wants to remove medicare and is against the president's health care reform to make insurance more affordable for people like those kids and their parents, I even once read a post from a mother who also had a down syndrome child who died because she couldn't afford the medical expenses which the health care reform would have helped.

This guy also mention that she spent time with these kids off camera, so what?, there are more then just cameras and newspapers to promote ones image which is rumors like this John D. Villarreal was doing and she knows it.

She only pretended to care about those kids because that's what she does, while using her own down syndrome child while screaming death panel.

Sarah Palin is a con artist who thinks America is stupid by trying to make you think she's just like us, but the irony to this is that being like us is the last thing she wants.

The Tea Party has been telling us to "wake up", but it would be nice if they practice what they preach when it comes to this woman who doesn't care about the environment, family, or anything. Everything she says she pretty much does the opposite in action, unless it's for show like this trailer for the purpose to fool you.

October 18 2010 at 4:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Steve

Sarah Palin is blessed with a great political mind. I venture to say the nay-sayers haven't even read her book, "Going Rogue." If they did, they would be more informed and appreciate her more. Her intelligence is what puts the nay-sayers on the defensive. I hope Sarah Palin becomes President of the United States of America someday. Go Sarah, her family and all her friends who truly know the truth about her!:)

October 17 2010 at 2:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
vickie

I meant...punchline

October 17 2010 at 12:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
vickie

She is the last person tlc should get to cover Alaska and it's environment....she takes family first?????what a joke.....her whiny up and down voice makes me nuts...she waits for a bunch line every time she says something....ugh!I can't believe people fall for her sh*t.

October 17 2010 at 12:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
vickie

the former "quitter" governor...and the former vice-president...LOSER ...and now a TLC show....why???only the nutcases ,extremist,religious freaks and rednecks will watch it....

October 17 2010 at 12:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Wolfdnce

Giving Sarah Palin a show about Alaska and the environment is like giving Jack the Ripper an anatomy chart. Her track record on the environment is miserable at best. She authorized "denning" of wolf cubs (terminating young cubs in the den)which is against Federal Law. This country is in enough trouble without having her in office of any kind.

October 17 2010 at 8:06 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mom

She will do or say anything if the price is right! I wonder if the show will highlight her shooting wolves from the air? She makes me sick...family values? Give me a break!

October 16 2010 at 10:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Maty

Jean Bentley, you make me ja ja ja ja ja ja

October 16 2010 at 10:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Maty

ja ja ja "TLC Unveils Trailer for 'Sarah Palin's Alaska'"ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja

October 16 2010 at 10:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Maty's comment
Maty

ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja

October 16 2010 at 10:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply