April 23, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Tareq Uses Michaele's MS to Excuse Aggressive Behavior on DC 'Housewives' Reunion (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Oct 22nd 2010 7:15AM
Lynda, Cat Argue with Tareq on 'Housewives' ReunionOn 'The Real Housewives of D.C.' Reunion (Part 2, Thu., 9PM ET on BRAVO), Michaele Salahi insists husband Tareq apologize for a particular incident. But it doesn't do him any favors. A shouting match erupts that intimates the other cast members still hate the Salahis.

At an event, Lynda Erkiletian spied Tareq "basically being very verbally abusive at two women." She asked him to quiet down, and apparently he told her to "shut the F up." She returned the sentiment and "he threw a glass of red wine at me." Lynda, in turn, threw water, as "I would never waste scotch on you, ever."

Cat Ommanney, who witnessed the exchange, wholeheartedly agrees with Lynda. "And you shoved your wife before you threw the wine in my face," Lynda adds. Cat confirms: "Michaele tried to stop you, and you pushed her." Tareq somehow correlates his actions with being "protective" of Michaele because "she has MS." This defense, unsurprisingly, does not go over well.

Chaos ensues until Michaele insists that Tareq apologize to Lynda for the wine toss. She then asks Lynda to apologize for saying Michaele has an eating disorder. Lynda instead concludes that Tareq "has you captive in the basement with a hand cuffed to a dresser drawer."

Lori

Does anyone think we should thank the Salahis for showing us how weak our Secret Service security is?? I DO!!! That's the real problem with that issue!! Thank goodness - maybe they will do something to strenghten the security b/c of them and protect our president a little better! We are lucky it was a just a couple trying to have fun and not a terrorist or our President might be dead!
-----Hello?? Does anyone else see that!
And I bet the reason Cat is here is because her country already kicked her out - I'm sure they don't want her back...I have a sad feeling were stuck with her!

October 25 2010 at 12:47 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
DCGirl

bravo MSinAtlanta - now that is courage and with a level of integrity that comes out in your post. Good luck to you.

October 23 2010 at 1:10 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MSinAtlanta

I have MS! every day is an "adventure" with MS! I wake up every morning not knowing what surprises my body has in store for me that day. I pay all my bills, I am not on any kind of public assistance; I own my own home, have been happily married for over 30 years, raised successful children and try to live my life with joy and purpose. The one thing I will never, ever put up with is any kind of abuse. Get out!!

October 22 2010 at 11:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
DCGirl

Her MS is not the issue the issue is the fact that she along with her husband are pathological liars and they think spinning their stories is a viable way to live their life. Delusional is a mild word. Having MS does not make people act the way the Salahi's do.. last I checked even those with Ms pay their bills, do not crash parties, and do not behave like idiots or a**h***es in public

October 22 2010 at 9:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Stagger Lee

These people may be in the spotlight, do any of you have MS? You don't see her symptoms like a cancer patient. You have no idea what she and her husband go through behind the curtains.

October 22 2010 at 9:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Stagger Lee's comment
Becky Mastne

What does MS have to do with LYING repeatability? Or throwing wine into a woman face? How about seeking into the White House?
NOTHING

October 23 2010 at 7:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
DCGirl

Cat is refreshingly honest as is Lynda.. Marie is nice enough and Stacie while hung up slightly on the whole "black-white" issue is a lovely lady... but the salahis are pathological liars...this has nothing to do with jealousy it has to do with being outraged that idiots like this get to breathe the air that could better be used for anything other than the Salahis. Cat was uninvited due to her association with MS.. sourced from a friend who was directly involved in this at the Social Secretary's office... but then again why go into all this.. fact is the Salahi's are delusional and whathever the issues with the other housewives at least they retain some level of sanity and reality unlike blonde bimbette and her ass**** of a husband

October 22 2010 at 8:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Stagger Lee

I have MS and have been told I look crazy, act crazy, and my medication may explaine both. But..whats the use in this s**t? Nobody would understand.

October 22 2010 at 8:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Stagger Lee's comment
Becky Mastne

does your medication make you a bold face liar? I think that is the real problem we have with the salahi's

October 23 2010 at 7:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sarah

Michaele and her husband are both crazy. He looks just evil and she look plain crazy,

October 22 2010 at 3:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Blanche

I believe that the other housewives are jealous because Michaele stole their thunder. Why does it matter to them if the Salahis have money, are bankrupt, or anything else except that they are jealous that the Salahis got all of the attention from the media. As for Lynda and Cat, they are toads. They are both so rude and jealous they should be the color of green for their envy. Cat should be named The Grinch as it is obvious she has no love in her heart. No wonder her spouse left her. She makes so many rude comments about others, and then she showed up for a conservative party dressed up like Sarah Palin. Has she ever thought that the reason she was "uninvited" to the White House is because of her stupid stunts, insensitive and rude remarks, or because her husband was tired of her embarrassing him? I understand why her husband was still invited and she was not. Who would want to deal with that arrogant snit? She constantly talks trash about Americans, but forgets that she is a GUEST in this country. As for her lame "tell-all" book, she needs to take it back to her own country and try to sell it for Euros instead of our American greenbacks. Who really cares who she has had sex with? America, let's "uninvite" her from our shores and deport her back to troll-land where she came from.

October 22 2010 at 2:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply