November 20, 2014

Canceled Shows: TV Cancellations 2010

by AOL TV Staff, posted Oct 26th 2010 3:10PM
TombstoneFind out which TV shows have been cancelled, which shows look doomed and which shows have been given more episodes or renewed.

And check back throughout the fall for more TV cancellation news ...

CANCELLED SHOWS

• Undercovers
• Chuck
• Human Target
• Rules of Engagement
• One Tree Hill

mountainez

I am sooooo sick of all the reality shows!!!!!!!! Now they've taken all but three of the shows I really enjoyed watching. I can't believe that stinking show "V" is sill on and they took off flash forward. I guess I'll go back to reading books and the hell with tv. Besides, there are so many comercials and they're on for so long, you forget what the show is about by the time it comes back on!!

January 19 2011 at 7:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
apir51

So they renew lousy shows like Blue Bloods, The Detectives, and No Ordinary Family but great shows like Caprica, Terriers, And The Good Guys are either cancelled or on the bubble? Well, you can never underestimate the stupidity of the American public.

November 11 2010 at 8:38 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to apir51's comment
~KEL BEL~

PRICK! Do You like to be stereo-typed? Not EVERYONE in America likes the shows that they cancelled and not EVERYONE in America likes the shows that they kept. So you see, it sounds like to me, you're the stupid one. DUMBASS!

March 18 2011 at 10:08 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bill

I cannot believe a quality show like " The Whole Truth " would get cancelled in favor of crap like Better With You, Mike and Molly, School Pride, and the like. I understand they are on different networks but doesn't ABC care about quality anymore? TV by Disney is getting like news by Disney, more unbelieveable by the day!

November 11 2010 at 11:20 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sandyo411

I have carpal tunnel syndrome and my hands have been aching and falling asleep etc., until I finally realized it was from fast forwarding through all of the TV commercials. It is ridiculous. One Dateline I starting watching the time and by halftime of the show it was even, half commercials, half show. I can never really remember what I watched on TV because with that many commercials, you lose the thread of what you were watching so its just clips here and there with no continuity. I was watching Boardwalk Empire on HBO and when it was about 3/4 way through the show, I looked at my clock thinking it must be a two-hour show. It was just minus the commercials, its actually an hour long and it seemed like forever to me, even though I enjoyed it very much and actually remember what the damn show is about. Does anybody know who buys these commercials, besides the networks, it can't all be them, can it? I am suspicious that DIRECT TV was on the double up take, I pay them way too much, and I wonder if they are showing commercials also for their benefit. I wouldn't put anything past them. Well if anybody knows how that works let me know. If its just the networks or the cable channels shame on them, thank God I got the documentary channel and HBO, Showtime.

November 03 2010 at 2:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
zita

Outlaw and The Whole Truth getting axed is an abomination... one more to add to the tally of those empty-headed morons who control what we're allowed to watch on TV. Let's just hope that Terriers, at least, manages to escape that fate...

October 28 2010 at 12:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lisagrossi25

Outlaw got the boot? Seriously, Jimmy Smits can carry any show and all the players were great! Sorry to see you go Jimmy, BAD choice NBC! Bring it back!

October 28 2010 at 12:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Michael S Terrell

lose medium and keep garbage reality shows?...what are the execs.crazy?....or just gay and like guys running around half nude or girls scantilly dressed?.....who cares?...We keep losing some great shows and keep the trash....no wonder a lot of people don't watch tv and their on the streets causing kaos....in bars,out dealing ,etc etc ...it's TOO BORING at home,cause there's NOTHING good to watch on TV to stimulate their minds...you execs want TV Ratings?...well stupids wake up keep the good stuff on TV and get rid of the trash.

October 28 2010 at 9:54 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
cancer19

Outlaw with Jimmy Smits is a very good show dealing with different topics. I can't understand why it was cancelled. Jimmy Smits is an excellent actor. It is better than some of the Mickey Mouse programs that were left on. The only other show I very much enjoy is The Event. TV has become very bland and boring, which is why there are only certain programs I watch. Most of the other shows is just stuff I've already seen.Still the worst are the reality shows that I really, really hate. No imagination or new ideas coming from many of the producers.

October 28 2010 at 4:19 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Juls

"The Whole Truth" must be too intelligent for America to wrap it's brain around....The dumbimg of America again....soooo sad.

October 27 2010 at 11:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply