November 24, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Sharon Osbourne Has No Regrets for Stealing Ozzy From His First Marriage (VIDEO)

by AOL TV Staff, posted Nov 3rd 2010 8:38PM
All's fair in love and war. A segment of Wednesday's 'The Talk' (weekdays, syndicated on CBS) revolved around LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian's affair, which ended both their marriages. After a clip of Rimes and Cibrian, Sharon Osbourne revealed that she has no regrets for stealing husband Ozzy from his wife and children because it turned out so well.

It's a "tough situation since I did what she did but we've been together 30 years," Osbourne said. "I stole him and I'm happy I did .. it worked out good in the end. You can't point fingers at people in relationships like this cause you never know what's going on."

Co-host Leah Remini disagreed, however, gently taking Osbourne to task. "You have to have some regrets," Remini said. "You have to say it's not right ... it affects children. To say you have no regrets, that's where you lose me. Even though the ends justifies the means."

Co-host Sara Gilbert quickly moved the focus from Sharon to Ozzy, asking her how he felt about it.

Machiavelli would be proud.

Jimmy

It takes two to tango. I am a democrat, but I have no respect for Sharon Osbourne. She has no talent and yet I heard her one time bad mouthing Susan Boyle. Susan can sing and she's my age and she made it. Where is Sharon's talent? I don't care anything about Ozzy either. Crazy x druggie. I guess he's off drugs. Adultery is wrong no matter what. LeAnn and Eddie could have gotten divorces and then gotten together. I agree that nobody can steal someone away if he/she doesn't want to be taken. I'm very liberal but this is a black and white issue. There's no gray matter that I can see. Adultery is wrong. You both promise to love in sickness and health. I think it should be harder to get married so there wouldn't be so many divorces. Of course, that wouldn't stop people living together and cheating, but at least they didn't promise on paper probably. I also disagree with most everything that comes out of Elizabeth Hasselbeck's mouth. I don't particualarly care for Whoopie or Joy's ideas either. Come to think of it, why should I or anyone care what "celebreties" do or think? We shouldn't get our values from them anyway, but I know we do live vicariously through them. We tend to forgive people like Liz Taylor, Angie and Brad, etc.,

November 04 2010 at 3:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bjmoore

please tell me how someone can STEAL a husband. did she put a rope around his neck and took him from his wife?????

November 04 2010 at 12:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to bjmoore's comment
Cheryl

You cannot steal a persons spouse, but you can certainly be a lure If you choose to be. Sharon knows that she was indeed that lure. Kudos to Leah Remini for having the guts to say how she felt about it. Affairs definitely hurt the children involved, sometimes to the point of irreparable harm. If a marriage is in trouble, the answer is not another person, but counseling and hard work. If those do not work, then the two should go their separate ways. Instead of saying that she was glad it that she did what she did, she should have said, I'm glad the marriage turned out well, but it is not the way to begin a relationship.

November 04 2010 at 2:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
judy

She may not have regrets but Ozzy does. In his book he says he feels bad about how he treated his ex and the kids. Guess no one has noticed that the kids from his first marriage never get mentioned or even so much as a picture of them gets put in the mags? So it didnt turn out too well for his kids from the first marriage and Sharon wasnt such a great mother either both her kids are addicts, doesnt matter if they are not activly doing drugs now once an addict always an addict. She sat back and counted the money while Ozzy drowned himself in booze and drugs. SO tell me what makes her so great? By the way you cannot steal someones husband. He is not a thing that can be put in your pocket , he is a human and I doubt if he would have even married her if he had not been on his drugs lol See look at sharon and say "this is what you do when you do drugs". Ozzy left his first wife because he was so screwed up and I doubt if he left her for Sharon because at that time he has NO idea why he did anything. BUT she did not steal him ,you cannot steal a husband in a happy marriage.

November 04 2010 at 12:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Michele McMahon

The more and more I hear about Sharon the less I like her. Her daughter Kelly on the other hand is lovely and sweet....Sharon did a good job of raising her. When Kelly was saying sweet things on DWTS about Bristol Palin...the camera was showing Sharon and she was disgusted that a Palin was being shown in a good light. I know Sharon doesn't like Sara Palin and has been very cruel in her voice about her.
But now knowing she stole and I'm repeating what she said on The Talk....who is she to talk crap about anyone....where is her morals? The democraps has always had Hollywood and the news media for there voice. Now Republicans have Fox News who can dish it right back and the Democraps don't like it. Joy Behar is a perfect example you don't agree with her views and she will insult you. Lets not stick with the facts just insults because Behar can't back up her spew of garbage.

November 04 2010 at 9:47 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MAGOOS

These two deserve each other. She would probably be working in a fast food joint if she had not latched on to his coat tails.

November 04 2010 at 8:13 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to MAGOOS's comment
Sunday

I (respectfully)disagree with you Magoos, Sharon is one smart woman who can stand on her own 2 feet. She doesn't need a man to support her. Sharon is considered one of the best managers in the music industry. She has one hell of a head on her shoulders business-wise and it was actually Sharon who made sure that Ozzie remained in the spotlight and on top of the charts with her excellent decisions in contracts and financial stability. It was Sharon who kept Ozzie's fuzzy head above water for the remainder of his career and beyond. I don't exactly agree with her answer, however, about not having even one single regret for breaking up his marriage. I feel that even if the person you are in love with is married and has an awful marriage, a sensible conscience will at least have a 'tad' of regret for breaking up a marriage, whether it was for the best or not. But I do agree with Sharon when she said that people should not judge, because you never know what is going on behind closed doors.

November 04 2010 at 8:40 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply