April 23, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Shannen Doherty Recalls Troubled Past, Weighs in on Lindsay Lohan (VIDEO)

by Donald Deane, posted Nov 5th 2010 1:15PM
Shannen Doherty recalls her troubled past and discusses the event that helped change her life on 'The Wendy Williams Show' (weekdays, syndicated). And, after some prompting from Wendy Williams, Doherty also weighs in on the current queen of bad behavior, Lindsay Lohan.

Doherty said a DUI she received when she was 27-years-old helped her get back on track. "I was one of those people that didn't think I'd had too much to drink. I was fine. I could drive. It was no problem," she said, adding that she was "put through the ringer" after her DUI.

"That one experience was my wake-up call, my personal wake-up call to stop embarrassing my parents," she said.

"Is Lindsay Lohan a badass or a dumbass?" asked Williams.

"Clearly, she's not a badass," Doherty replied.

Real Time

Doherty talking about Lohan? They are both pitiful losers!

November 05 2010 at 8:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David S.

Who cares about Doherty? Her career is in the toilet because of her psycho behavior -- she has no one to blame but herself.

November 05 2010 at 7:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
gary james

Woman today drink more than men now,and party more.These girls have everything so they get board.I love bad girls and so do most men.Woman are also attracted to bad boys.Why not try new things.And they do.They do not have to care if they get DWIs,or get a crimial record.More money they get with all the attention.

November 05 2010 at 6:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
fkurtin

here is another thing that has had sex with everything and anything, whore from hollywood

November 05 2010 at 5:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
paul

The only problem with this tool giving advise is that she was never a star! Or even considered one except in her own mind! Beverly Hills 90210 was not star making television. She was a flavor of the week, and kept her face in the tabloids by being a jerk. She is about as much a star as paris hilton, or jessica simpson and her little sister. Whats her name? Bout the same amount of talent too. I'd rather watch a Tori Spelling LMN movie of the week than anything with shannon dougherty in it. In fact if I see that she, or paris hilton for that matter, is in any kind of movie or tv show I refuse to watch it. Not that it makes any difference to either one of them. Just saying!

November 05 2010 at 5:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Patrick

RACIST ...WHY are denegrating comments about WHITES poermitted and actually pass as HUMOR?? It figures that his "comedian" appeared on the View ...the View Schrews are pretty far out there as we all know!!

November 05 2010 at 3:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Daniel

shannon doherty has no room to talk. She is a big a baby as lindsay lohan

November 05 2010 at 3:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Daniel's comment
Michael

She didn't say anything bad about her. Didn't you listen to the audio? She only gave advice.

November 05 2010 at 5:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Maryann

If there is an actress or actor in Hollywood who is not a drug abuser or alcoholic, would someone please let me know? Hollywood is the trashbin of the US

November 05 2010 at 3:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Maryann's comment
Rob

I sure can think of one and only one maryann, that would be Paul Newman. He was always a fovorite of mine and he never even close to a scandal and was a good family man being married to his wife Joann Woodward for 50 years. Too bad there weren't more like him in Hollywood.

November 05 2010 at 5:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply