October 25, 2014

Another 'Sarah Palin's Alaska' Promo: Will You Watch?

by Jean Bentley, posted Nov 9th 2010 4:45PM
'Sarah Palin's Alaska''Sarah Palin's Alaska' finally premieres Sunday night at 9PM ET, and TLC has released another sneak peek to whet our appetites.

It's more of the same -- Palin does outdoorsy things with her family and talks about her values -- but she's charming. On getting caught while boating with her kids and husband (some of which we saw in the last promo): "We're snagged, I'm thinkin' we're gonna be stuck there, the anchor is dropped, and there's a bear comin' towards us."

Aw shucks.

Our favorite line comes at the end of the clip, and proves that the nation's most famous hockey mom has a sense of humor about the past several years: "On a really clear day you can see Russia from here -- almost."

Watch more Sarah Palin videos on TLC.com

Will you watch the show when it debuts on Sunday? Have any of these promos changed your mind about the former vice presidential candidate?

Marion

I will absolutely be watching this dynamic lady! She is brains and beauty combined with patriotism long gone from our American scene. What a breath of fresh air after all the reality crap, myriads of corpses, dialogue fit only for idiots,& transparent story lines that spew out on our screens!
It would be great to watch a telecast of all her critics climbing that mountain!

November 15 2010 at 11:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jerry Goldman

Sara Palin is a very intelligent woman. She had her shot and decided not to take it. Shame on her! Sometimes in life you do not get a second chance. This, I believe, is one of them. She backed out and that is an indicator to me that she not comfortable as a world leader. Stay in Alaska. We do not need another want-a-be in Washington. We are spiraling out control. Is there one person out there that can actually lead? Is there anyone out there that has the respect of all of government bureaucrats within the political or private sector. Must we run a telivision program similar to America Got Talent to find this leader. It shall be called possibly America Elects A President. This comment made was not intended impact our present President in a negative way. This was intended for our represenatives and self interest groups. in government, that cannot get it together. (1) Shame on us for putting you there! (2)Shame on us for keeping you there and allowing the job to become complaisant, therefore, loosing the repect of government and the people that you represent.

November 14 2010 at 5:06 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nick

I personally don't care much for Obama, but on an intelligence level the education that Obama possesses pummels Palin to oblivion!

November 11 2010 at 12:06 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Trekker

WOW! Everyday aol has to post ateast 2-3 stories bashing Sarah Palin. I wonder WHY all them libs are soooooo afraid of her? I think they are very very scared of what she and people like her stand for with traditional proven values. Socialism and obamaism doesn't and won't ever work. Someday the mass media will not be controlled by morons that seek to destory this country. I wish they would all just leave and move to china or mexico so they can be taught what they have faught so hard to lose.

November 10 2010 at 10:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Trekker's comment
Nick

It's not that the liberal community "fears" Palin, it's more so that Sarah Palin is very rough edged; more backwoods than a finely polished highly educated socialite. She pretty much presents herself as some sort of "good ol' girl" gonna hunt me some moose kind of kook. No, there's nothing to fear but fear itself.

November 11 2010 at 12:14 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tom

Sure you idiots that diss her, I would make a wager that 95% of you have a lower IQ than she does. What do you do for a living? She turned AK's economy around while in office, and got rid of a lot of waste. She is the kind of person that made this country great, and BHO is doing his best to tear us down. You young bloggers that dont really know what you are talking about, get with me after paying for his mistakes for many yrs. You don't have a clue, I was 16 once, and thought I knew everything too. (60+ House seats, 9 Senate seats, 680 Legislature seats, and half of the States Governers). For those of you who dont know what I'm talking about, go back to your room, and play with your cell phone that your mom paid for.

November 10 2010 at 8:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to tom's comment
Nick

Oh? And you must possess an intelligence so superior that it surpasses all other earthlings?! Give me a break! Just how is Sacred Sarah the kind of person that makes this country great?!?! By raising a whore for a daughter? A whore daughter that's a high school drop out? My she's an intelligent wee earthling. Eh? So please drop the gospel of Sarah Palin. She's not much of a brain. And by the way, I'm not 16, nor am I in my 20's or 30's. I'm middle aged and definitely not wet behind the ears keeping abreast of politics.

November 11 2010 at 12:28 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nick

What grabs people to actually watch bullshit pseudo-reality shows like this? Sheer idiocy! Pretty much what Sarah and Bristol are all about!!!

November 10 2010 at 7:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
SUSAN

Only Obama lovers dislike Sarah Palin. She is quite a threat to him because she exposes his ignorance and they had rather she keep quit. Since she refuses, of course, they make their equally Obama stupid remarks hoping to destract us from what she has to tell us. She is a smart lady I agree with what she has to say.

November 10 2010 at 5:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bon a

I will not watch this trash. I will also boycott anyone or any product advertised during her show or any other show on this channel.

November 10 2010 at 4:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to bon a's comment
smapplebee

How can you boycott a product advertised on the show without watching it?

November 10 2010 at 11:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply