November 28, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Chad Proposes to Stephanie on 'The Amazing Race' (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Nov 15th 2010 4:45AM
Chad Proposes to Stephanie on 'The Amazing Race'Chad decided about a month ago that girlfriend Stephanie was "the one." With a ring he'd been carrying across the world in 'The Amazing Race' (Sun., 8PM ET on CBS) competition, Chad popped the question in Oman.

"You've come into my life and done so many amazing things and taught me so much. I couldn't see spending my life with anybody else other than you," Chad told her. He knelt down, asked Stephanie to marry him, and she gave a hearty, "I will!"

But that wasn't all their good news. The couple later nabbed first place at the Al Alam Palace pit stop and won a trip to Belize -- honeymoon destination solved!

bill

That reminds me , I was in the restroom the other day and somebody took a crap in the urinal. LOL ROF OMFG !!!!!!

November 17 2010 at 11:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
gregjmitch

Girls like the guys who are complete DICKS. You get what you deserve gold diggers. Good luck with that...

November 15 2010 at 8:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Suzy

I can't believe she said yes. He has been such a horse's a$$ the entire time to her. She should run for her flippin' life because he is only going to get worse!

November 15 2010 at 3:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
PAT

SHE IS CRAZY TO ACCEPT A PROPOSAL FROM HIM, HE PROVED TO BE A A--HOLE IN THE MAKING AND A POSSIBLE WIFE BEATER, THE WAY HE TREATS HER. STEPHANIE DUMP THE GUY ....I GIVE THIS MARRIAGE 15 MONTHS AT THE BEST !!!

November 15 2010 at 12:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
soncrks

id kick him in the crotch!

November 15 2010 at 12:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jerome

Are you one of the no minds that watch such trash television? That's right. I am looking at you.

November 15 2010 at 12:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
RARKLR

Can't you all just wish the two of them the best of luck and chill out? I guess some folks have to stick their noses into everyone else's private life even though it doesn't affect them one iota.

November 15 2010 at 11:50 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bill

I am so sick of seeing guys get on one knee to propose. It's effeminate and submissive.

November 15 2010 at 10:30 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bill

I can't believe Stephanie likes being treated the way Chad treats her.

November 15 2010 at 9:21 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Bill's comment
Cory

i totally agree! he's a wife-beater in the making - and she just takes his abuse!

November 15 2010 at 9:37 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply