November 24, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Joy Behar Challenges Sarah Palin to Appear on 'The View' (VIDEO)

by Donald Deane, posted Nov 15th 2010 2:30PM
Sarah Palin, consider this a challenge! While discussing 'Sarah Palin's Alaska,' Elisabeth Hasselbeck praises Palin for courageously putting herself in dangerous situations. But Joy Behar wonders aloud if Palin has the courage to go head-to-head with the ladies of 'The View' (weekdays, syndicated).

"I find it very interesting. I think we're seeing a multidimensional look at her that we didn't get before," Hasselbeck said of the reality show, adding that she admires Palin for coming in close proximity to wild bears.

"But, the question is, does she have the courage to come on 'The View'? That would be the point," Behar said. "Forget the bears. How about the mama bears here?"

LJD

after catching the opening of view this morning when barbara was hawking her upcoming specials she showed a clip of Sarah Palin. It is so painful to watch Joy Behar's reaction. She is so filled with envy for the attention paid to Sarah Palin that is seems almost unhealthy. Joy needs to accept the fact that she will never be the celebrity level of Palin and move on with her life!!

December 07 2010 at 11:27 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
lorraine994

Joy is a very envious person, I cannot tolerate her
she bad mouths everyone but herself. Good luck to
Sarah and her daughter Bristol. People should not throw stones look in your own closets, and see what is in there. Joy is very ignorant and this is why I do not watch the view.

November 20 2010 at 11:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mary

The ladies on the VIEW all have their own way of giving their personal view of Palin as well as Bristol, not just Joy & Whoopi. However, I don't think it would be a good idea for the X half Governor to set herself up for more humiliation, if she ever appeared on the VIEW, that's exactly what she would be doing, and she is smart enough to know that much!

November 18 2010 at 7:34 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
volleygo

You're enough insult - why injure someone?

November 18 2010 at 7:20 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sylvia A. Fernandez

Behar has no class..........shes is rude and unprofessional...........and not a bit funny.......
if you don't agree with her views watch out.

November 18 2010 at 6:55 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
olga lapell

What ever prompted Whoopie to follow Joy Behar off the stage it made the View cheap and Barbard Walter's as the head honcho not the least in control of her co-hosts which in turn makes her out to be just as out of control as they are. Sherry and Elizabeth try to keep a semblance of good control but with Joy's big mouth no one gets a word in edgewise.

November 17 2010 at 4:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
torii

Joy is a vamp but was shocked that Whoopi followed her off the stage with the O'Reilly interview. Joy ruins the show and her comments are ALWAYS snide and rude & will not allow anyone who disagrees with her get a word in. You'd think Barbara would do something realizing that this woman is vile. It seems to me it would be much better getting her off & hiring someone who does not represent an unhealthy progressive view--or maybe change the name of the show to Joy's View--there you go Barbara if your senility isn't getting in the way. Who cares, the show is on it's way out unless they change with more balanced views. Palin will ever stoop to that level.

November 16 2010 at 6:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gloria Buchanan

I agree with most of what I'm reading. I can't stand Joy Behar and I think if I ever saw her in person I'd just walk up and slap her! She is so rude when it comes to Sarah Palin, what a jealous witch Joy is!
Sarah Palin should never go on The View. Barbara isn't much better and I hope Sarah gives her a piece of her mind in whatever program Barbara was talking about that Sarah was going to be on with her.
I just watch the show when I know Joy is going to spout off about the Palin's so I can take any anger I need to get off my chest on Joy, what an ugly face she makes.

November 16 2010 at 4:47 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
tom

Joy is fat and nasty, who cares what the commie thinks

November 16 2010 at 3:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joan

Behar, you are a Obama AK, Get off Palins back. Your letting the fact that you have your own show go to your head. Use to like you but now I have my doubts.....

November 16 2010 at 2:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply