October 21, 2014

Watch Matt LeBlanc in the 'Episodes' Trailer

by Jean Bentley, posted Nov 16th 2010 6:00PM
Matt LeBlanc in 'Episodes'Matt LeBlanc will soon grace our TV screens again, and this time he won't be playing Joey Tribbiani -- he'll be appearing as himself. Sort of.

When 'Episodes' debuts on Showtime in January, the 'Friends' alum will play himself in the series, about a British couple whose popular TV show is remade for American audiences with LeBlanc in the lead.

"It's not really myself. It's a character that David [Crane] and Jeffrey [Klarik] wrote that happens to have the same name as me," he told journalists at the TCA press tour this summer. "There are some similarities, but for the most part it's a fictitious character."

The first 'Episodes' trailer hit the web today, and the series premieres on Jan. 10. Watch it after the jump.

What do you think of the trailer? Will you watch the show?

Aaron Kling

I know this is a trailor too, but it does seem like the same Joey Tribiani that I've seen in "Friends" and "Joey". Of course I always liked "Friends", and I liked the sitcom "Joey" when it was on the air. Same character in this sitcom too, he's aged and matured (like all of us have), but it's the same guy.

December 27 2010 at 6:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Aaron Kling

"Episodes" is a little confusing title. I wondered to myself after searching for Matt LeBlanc's new TV show: "episodes of what?" number 1 show of LeBlanc's new TV show, it's just in trials of episodes of show titled "Episodes". Very indicative of not having a decent name title yet.
Episode 1 of "Episodes".

December 27 2010 at 5:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Robert Haynes

Green Wing! V cool!

November 17 2010 at 10:18 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
John From Raleigh

The trailer was cute and I have a soft spot for Matt LeBlanc, I want him to be really successful.

But more importantly, it states from the people behind Friends and Mad about you, so I think I will give it a least a full season watch.

November 16 2010 at 10:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Z3Relic

Well I won't lie. I laughed. Will watch and see.

November 16 2010 at 10:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply