October 2, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Husband's Honeymoon Creates Jealousy Among 'Sister' Wives (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Nov 22nd 2010 8:45AM
'Sister Wives' Talk Honeymoon JealousyWhile Kody Brown and his fourth wife Robyn are on an 11-day honeymoon, Kody's other wives start getting jealous. "Robyn's getting a really different guy than Kody was -- he's evolved so much," says Janelle on 'Sister Wives' (Sun., 10PM ET on TLC). When she married Kody (in their fundamentalist Mormon church), they had a three-day honeymoon.

"We struggle with the fact that she gets a bigger, better wedding reception or a bigger, better honeymoon," admits Kody's first wife Meri. "He and I just celebrated our 20th anniversary ... and I get three days [alone with him]. I want to feel as important as anybody else in his life."

A Errion

Kody is disgusting and he is abusing these women. Listen to the jealousy when he is on his 4th honeymoon! These women think if they have a thought about themselves and their individual happiness they are selfish. The selfish one is Kody. There is no way he can be a decent father to all of these children, and he can't be a good husband to 4 wifes--which is why the women are jealous. He should divorce all of the wives except the first and support every child he has created without any tax benefit. These women obviously have low self-esteem or they would not be "married" to a man that womanizes and calls it marriage. God created Adam and gave him ONE wife!!!!!!!!!!!!! God is much smarter than Kody. The show should be taken off the air. It send a bad message to everyone about what marriage should be and how to act when married. It appears they want people to understand their mess, I understand--they are screwed up and Kody is abusing his children by having too many of them to give them the time and attention they should have.

November 22 2010 at 7:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
renee

that man really has that sorry group of women fooled...and they are what passing those warped thinking onto their children... i think its sick.. you have a man living the good life off of all those women.. he's jumping from bed to bed.. theres not one chance in hell that a woman with a brain would go along with that

November 22 2010 at 2:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Peggy

This whole set up is a farce. Legally he can't and isn't married to all four. To have a wedding reception and honeymoon claiming they are married is sick. It is showing young people that if you say it is in the eyes of their religion is saying the same thing that the slime ball who kidnapped and raped Elizabeth Smart and is now on trial for. They all need mental help and the kids are being subjected to a sick lifestyle all because some man{and I use the term lightly} hides behind a faux religion to sleep with four different women. No true religion allows for more than one spouse in this country, so saying faux is the only correct term.

November 22 2010 at 2:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
LU

Shame on TLC for even putting this type show on. Kody is an idiot and all four of the wives are the same. I guess they couldn't get a husband of their own so Meri shared. They should all, except the new one,need to join a gym. They are fat and it's not my TV which at first I thought it was. Even the teen age daughters are fat. They need to change their eating habits that's for sure.
I have watched two shows and now that is enough for a lifetime. They all have a problem.

November 22 2010 at 1:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kasey

You need to drop him. Jeez he using you all. Sad!!! Thats why I wouldn't waste my time watching this show pathetic

November 22 2010 at 1:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Chris

These women have extremely low self-esteem and Kody is an opportunist who justifies his flagrant mistreatment of the women by his own narcissistic sense of entitlement.He feels he is superior because he is a man and he thinks his way of thinking should be embraced by all..that is why he is on a television program.These women probably come from some sort of abusive background that is so ingrained into their sub-conscious that they will protect anyone who abuses them because they deserve it, so they feel. The way they rationalize the husband's behavior makes me sick!The children will surely suffer from this..and so the sick cycle will continue on..........sad.

November 22 2010 at 1:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dharma

they didnt say they were above it all. they are acting normal it seems. but sad as well. i would share someone with someone as long as i got it they werent mine exclusive and if i couldnt get that i wouldnt bother doing it. i love the program because it show human feelings in a circumstance that we assume is different than what we know..

November 22 2010 at 1:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jean

I have a good question...........What does this man do to support his WIFES??? He seems to be just around the house all the time, and I never see him spending time with any of the kids. Yes, original three wifes, take your children and move out!!! This house and this man is not worth the time of day. You could do much better on your own, and find a much better man of your OWN!!!

November 22 2010 at 1:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
eliza

This show is absolutely repulsive. Why ANYONE would ever even agree to a marriage with more than one person, is beyond my knowledge. Marriage is meant to be sacred, not shared by three or four different husbands/wives. People wonder what's wrong with America these days, and it's a shame we have stupid idiotic people like this man and his "wives" taking up a portion of our television. This is solely my opinion, and I do not care what anyone has to say back to me. Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, just like I am.

November 22 2010 at 12:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
terri

I find their entire lifestyle cultish. I think they are all brainwashed.

November 22 2010 at 12:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply