September 16, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

'Sarah Palin's Alaska': Mom Parents Bristol with Skeet Shooting Lesson (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Nov 22nd 2010 5:50AM
Bristol Shoots Skeet on 'Sarah Palin's Alaska'Sarah Palin says her daughter Bristol has been hounded by the tabloids "because of someone that she had been associated with." We all know to whom she refers. "So Todd and I really wanted to get her away from all of that and refocus on what truly matters in her life."

On 'Sarah Palin's Alaska' (Sun., 9PM ET on TLC), Bristol's parents take her ... skeet shooting? She appears to be a novice, missing every orange disc that flies through the air. When Bristol wants to quit, Sarah replies, "We're not gonna stop until you get one!"

"Mom, take your prom hair back home!" snaps her daughter. Ooo, nice one, Bristol! Her mother is unfazed: "Don't retreat, just reload," she advises.

Tony

Bristol already got shot with a loaded gun....
And look what happen. Shes better off making sure there shotting blanks.

November 22 2010 at 9:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
alex

Yea...she quit her job as governor cause she's making tons of dough now. She figured out what fools Americans were and they'd buy all the BS she can crank out for them

November 22 2010 at 7:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
alex

I'm not a liberal but I can't stand this entire family....Only fools and suckers would fall for her BS...but I guess this is America any fool can make a fortune cause other fools just love to watch them.

November 22 2010 at 7:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
DEO

$ARAH PAYLIN.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

November 22 2010 at 4:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
edwinmoore

Maybe Bristol will turn that shotgun on herself and family and end all of our misery.

November 22 2010 at 4:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to edwinmoore's comment
neesee

I was hoping at least for her to put a little shot in Moosejaw's tailbone!

November 22 2010 at 5:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
matt

Broke her oath and quit job as governor to do this?!?!

November 22 2010 at 3:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Barney Schulte

More skin more indoor games

November 22 2010 at 2:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lively

Actually, this is the first EVER clip of the Palins that I enjoy! "Don't retreat, RELOAD!" I love it! My family and I go shooting on a regular basis, and this is actually the first time I've seen her be the "regular gal" she was claiming, rather than Caribou Barbie! Still don't think she belongs in office, but I'd like to get together and shoot with 'em!

November 22 2010 at 1:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Atticus Draco

-I like that they piss liberals so much....I never tire of it.-

I know,, it's hilarious,, delightfully entertaining
I know nothing of DWTS,, never watched the show in my life,, I have no concept of how it actually works there,, just recently found out that the public can call in and vote,,
I tell you what though,, I'm voting this week!!!
I don't care how Bristol performs,, she can fall on her a$$ for all I care,,
the other contestants can get perfect scores,,,
I'm voting for Palin as often as I can just to piss off the liberals,, lmao
OH MY GAWD,, what I would give to see them howl for a month or two after Palin wins

I PRAY TO GAWD SHE WINS
OH PLZ GAWD,, OH PLZ!

November 22 2010 at 1:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Atticus Draco's comment
Robert

You don't have to pray to GAWD(whoever that is). All you have to do is stuff the ballot box like you have been doing the whole time. It will be great to have that butterball win a dance competition when she can hardly walk or talk. Those paylins are great. They can do anything. Maybe next they can go see the wizard for some brains. We can ALL agree on that. Jennifer we all know you are off the charts the best dancer in the competition. heffer paylin and cow moosey are both disgraces and niether have a cluebut as you know people make a sham of these competitions and don't always vote for the best. Sometimes they vote repukican and sometimes they like to vote for overweight folks. No matter Jen we know you are the winner.

November 22 2010 at 4:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MUSIC

I hope she stays in alasskaa and continues to do something she actually has or don't really need a brain for. Shooting her mouth off down in the lower (and you know what her definition of lower is) 48 states in her quest to make money and divide us.
WHAT A FRAUD SHE TRULY IS!!!

November 22 2010 at 1:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to MUSIC's comment
Harold Oglesby

MUSIC.....

Lower 48 is the highest I.Q. of the average Voter.
The Azz Clown we have in office now HAS already divided this Country.

November 22 2010 at 1:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply