October 22, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

An 'Amazing Race' Ends for Which Team? (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Nov 22nd 2010 5:00AM
Phil Keoghan Announces Last Team on 'Amazing Race'On 'The Amazing Race' (Sun., 8PM ET on CBS), Team Kat/Nat were neck-and-neck with Chad and Stephanie. Nat and Kat reached the U-turn first and naturally chose their direct competitors to do the U-turn, forcing Chad and Stephanie to go back and complete the other Detour task.

[Spoiler alert.]

Once they'd carried 100 bricks in a basket on their heads to a shop owner, the couple -- who became engaged in Oman in last week's episode -- were the last team to arrive at the pit stop in Bangladesh. Their amazing race was over.

"Even though we didn't win the million, I still feel like a very, very rich man. I really did get the greatest prize of all," said Chad. "I'm getting to come out of this engaged to a wonderful, wonderful woman." And don't forget about that free trip honeymoon to Belize.

Sandals

I'm glad to see Chad go, but wish Stephanie could continue without him. I have nothing but nasty comments about Chad because he is nasty. The nicest thing I can say is: He is mean and simply a jerk. His remarks to Stephanie and the ways he treats her are extremely offensive. All red flags, Stephanie. Do not marry Chad! Dump him!

November 22 2010 at 1:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Sandals's comment
Pam

I agree about Chad. I wanted to put my hand through the screen last night and hit him. Just proves the point that money can bring out the worst in people. Stephanie better reconsider her answer to his proposal.

November 22 2010 at 2:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jeanne Boyle

Why haven't Nick and Vicki been punished for coming in last 3 weeks ago. It was a non-elimination week but I haven't seen the consequences yet? What's going on. And it could've made a difference in the game.

November 22 2010 at 12:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jay

Thanks for the spoiler right in the title first thing Monday morning!

November 22 2010 at 6:29 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Jay's comment
Bo Link

Sersiously, when are you all going to learn to not put spoilers in the titles?!?! It's not that hard to avoid in this day and age of television timeshifting.

November 22 2010 at 12:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply