August 1, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Whoopi, O'Reilly Revisit 'View' Blowup, He Argues Jews Are Persecuted More Than Muslims in America (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Nov 24th 2010 7:45AM
Whoopi Goldberg Talks Muslims on 'O'Reilly Factor'When Whoopi Goldberg appeared on 'The O'Reilly Factor' (weeknights, 8PM ET on FNC), she and Bill O'Reilly readdressed their confrontation when he visited 'The View.' During that October episode, O'Reilly said, "Muslims killed us on 9/11," and Joy Behar and Goldberg walked off the stage in protest of his refusal to refer to the terrorists as Muslim extremists.

"I just left out the word 'terrorist,'" he conceded. Goldberg said, "In this day and age when kids are getting their butts kicked because they're Muslim--" O'Reilly interrupted her with statistics from a new study that state: "Jews in America are far more likely to be persecuted than Muslims." Goldberg continued defending her viewpoint.

O'Reilly then called her "Ms. Goldberg" and she snapped, "What is this bulls--- about 'Ms. Goldberg'? Stop that, Bill. Just call me Whoopi." And so he did.

JO

ANYONE WHO GIVES WHOOPI GOLDBERG AN OUNCE OF consideration is as bad,ignorant and hatefilled as she is. She is a bully and has, and as long as she is allowed to use her fame as a platform will continue to spew and cause dissent in this country. SHE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY...and I am not saying this because she is black... (for those of you so ignorant that you think that is a factor in everything... I AM SICK TO DEATH OF THIS MENTALITY IN THIS COUNTRY... SOME OF YOU NEED TO JUST LEAVE ...

November 27 2010 at 6:57 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jjgg744

O'Reilly doesn't deserve to eat Whoopi's sh!t.

November 26 2010 at 9:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
todd

Hey Shirley! Why don't you go head to head with Sarah. I'm sure your welfare check would pay for it. By the way, I don't need a joint to get high. There's plenty of idiots out there like you to laugh at to make my day. Thanks.

November 24 2010 at 3:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Clifford Johnson

What O'Reilly should have done was to get up and leave as soon as Whoopie sat down or shortly after to make a point - even as a joke.

November 24 2010 at 2:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lori

Women in America that are part of this bashing vrap about Sarah should take a strong look at what we are all doing No one else's family has been disected like hers What a disgrace to us all , as women Go after Hillary and chelse Bidden's kid's Any of them I am sick of what is being allowed The Talk show is all about bashing Palin AOL is responsible too.

November 24 2010 at 1:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lori

Women in America that are part of this bashing vrap about Sarah should take a strong look at what we are all doing No one else's family has been disected like hers What a disgrace to us all , as women Go after Hillary and chelse Bidden's ki's Any of them I am sick of what is being allowed The Talk show is all about bashing Palin AOL is responsible too.

November 24 2010 at 1:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lesa

This is for Karen: I can't say I agree with everything Whoopi or Bill O'Reilly said but at the same time I don't think either of them are stupid, but you are. There were white Miss Americas for 63 years before a black woman won the title and for much of that time anyone who was not white was not allowed to enter the contest. I'm surprised that people are always alluding to BET as a black channel, it is geared for Urban kids not for all blacks. Most black people don't even watch it anymore because its geared toward people old enough to be my children.I from the country and have more in common with people on TNN than BET. And if you would do some research there are predominately white channels: GAC, CMT, RFD and TNN. (I'm not knocking TNN they have had some shows that recognize trailblazers in country music whatever their race.) I also love RFD since I grew up on a farm. Your comments show you as an angry, uninformed, uneducated idiot.

November 24 2010 at 1:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to lesa's comment
wulfn1

"There were white Miss Americas for 63 years before a black woman won the title and for much of that time anyone who was not white was not allowed to enter the contest"
Using your logic, because it was wrong that all races were not allowed up until recently, would make the current state of events (where it is perfectly acceptable to have a race only event as long as it's the black race) just as wrong as it had been previously.

Martin Luther's dream included all races equally coexisting and benefiting from the LACK of race restriction.

November 25 2010 at 12:28 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Pepe

HOW JEALOUS SOME PEOPLE ARE!
THE WOMAN THAT LIBERAL AMERICANS CALL STUPID, MADE $45,000,000 LAST YEAR.
I WONDER WHAT THESE PEOPLE DO FOR A LIVING.

November 24 2010 at 12:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Toby

Whoopie cushion is definetly an ignorant racist.

November 24 2010 at 12:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bob

Whoopie is one ugly woman!

November 24 2010 at 12:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply