September 23, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Regis Recalls Pill-Fueled Party in Vegas on 'Regis and Kelly' (VIDEO)

by Donald Deane, posted Dec 1st 2010 12:00PM
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, except for this. On 'Live With Regis and Kelly' (weekdays, syndicated), Regis Philbin oversleeps one morning and nearly misses work after a pill-fueled party in Las Vegas the night before.

Turns out, Philbin mistakenly popped a fistful of sleeping pills instead of vitamins. Then, with Carrot Top in tow, he carves an ice sculpture with a chainsaw, bungee jumps off the Stratosphere, gets a tattoo of Kelly Ripa, and wakes up in bed with the red-haired prop comedian and show producer Michael Gelman, who has a baby strapped to his chest.

Dr Ed

While I think that Regis and Kelly has been somewhat entertaining. I think that Regis has matured more than a 2008 apple left on the tree rotting off. I dont want to here anymore about his bowel movements or who he knows that he thinks may or not be cool. Kelly joined just at the right time but now, its time to search for another host perhaps in the same fashion that they did when Kathy (was that her name) left.

December 01 2010 at 8:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dave

whats the matter Al? Dont like him cause he doesnt stick his rear end in the air when he prays, like you do?

December 01 2010 at 7:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dave

I rememeber this guy 20 yrs ago when he was everyones second banana. He used to slink around like a puppy dog. Now hes a big shot. Times change,dont they.

December 01 2010 at 7:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dean

There is nothing this egotistical,senile old fool won`t do for publicity.

December 01 2010 at 7:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Doug

A quote from Regis.I looked at my wife and i looked down under the sheets.Then I looked at my wife and said!The little Regis isn't working anymore.

December 01 2010 at 6:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gerry

Love Regis and Kelly, although I'll admit I do miss Kathie Lee!!! Regis would be outstanding if he'd stop pimping for that overpaid and underachieving football team from South Bend!

December 01 2010 at 5:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Anthony

Please AOL
enough with regis and kelly, we are all loyal AOL people and i for one am getting friggin sick of seeing them every damn time i sign on,,,
who the f--k cares...

December 01 2010 at 4:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
foggymorningoutd

I have NEVER...and I mean NEVER for once thought the Regis and Kelly team was worth watching. A couple of times I have made myself just sit and watch thinking I might give them the benefit of a doubt. But good grief, what a big zero the 2 of them are. How do they have the ratings to stay of TV? I wonder.

December 01 2010 at 4:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
j

Hey , you have to give this clown credit . He is a no talent loser and always has been but he is rich beyond belief . Living proof Amerika will buy anything you throw their way .
I didnt care for this guy when he was Joey bishops second banana back in the late sixties .

December 01 2010 at 3:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rich

2 of the most untalented people on tv,next to Derwood Kirby of course! Regis and Kelly think they are funny? They suck and Kelly looks anorexic although she thinks she's beautiful! Sorry Kelly, CathyLee is beautiful,not you! And Regis,please retire you old peice of crap!

December 01 2010 at 2:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to Rich's comment
Kitty

Kelly I cannot stand so very seldom watch it because of her, I hated Kathy when she was with Regis, but take Kathy any day over Kelly

December 01 2010 at 6:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Wayne Kelley

Regis is not funny just stupid!!He needs to retire while he still can!!

December 01 2010 at 6:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply