October 22, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Johnny Depp Laughs About Filming a Sexy Scene With Angelina Jolie (VIDEO)

by Oliver Miller, posted Dec 8th 2010 3:11AM
Johnny Depp Laughs About Filming a Sexy Scene With Angelina JolieOn the new 'Late Show' (weeknights, 11:35PM ET on CBS), Johnny Depp cracked up while discussing a sexy scene involving himself and Angelina Jolie. Still, for some people -- possibly including Depp's girlfriend -- this might not be a laughing matter. And things are made more complicated by the fact that Depp has worked with Angelina's partner, Brad Pitt.

Johnny and Jolie co-star in the upcoming thriller 'The Tourist.' Depp's latest film contains a link to his first major acting job -- his role on the 1980s teen drama '21 Jump Street.' Mr. Brad Pitt was on that show too (here's a fairly hilarious video featuring the two of them). But all of that was a long, long time ago ...

While talking with David Letterman, Depp revealed that he didn't enjoy being on '21 Jump Street.' ("Did you like being on that show?" " ... No," was the reply.) Next, the actor started laughing while discussing an intimate scene in 'The Tourist.' Dave brought the topic up, mentioning a scene that involved "first base kinda stuff." Johnny started chuckling, but other parties may not be so amused about the film. Sources say that Depp's girlfriend Vanessa Paradis didn't even want him to be in the movie, and that he had to agree to cut a nude shower scene featuring himself and Angelina.

This might seem overly cautious, or too jealous. But considering that Jolie supposedly stole Brad Pitt away from Jennifer Aniston while filming 'Mr. & Mrs. Smith' -- well, maybe excessive caution on the part of Johnny Depp's girlfriend isn't such a bad idea.

Susan

I watched Jump Street in the 80s and had no idea Brad Pitt was in an episode. I remember he was on Thirtysomething. Wish Johnny would change his look. Why do some actors not appreciate a show (even if they think it was a bad show) that made them popular?

December 09 2010 at 9:13 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Karissa

Jolie is not my favorite person or actress. I don't dislike her since I would have to know her personally to have that sort of opinion about her. Her acting isn't really that great in my opinion, but then again Aniston's isn't any better.

I do personally feel that instead of turning her efforts to other nations right now that Jolie should thrust her considerable efforts to improving things for the impovershed here in the US. I won't down play the charity work she has done, I just wish she would do even half that much for people here in the US.

My dislike of her is just one of those ugg..I look ather and something about her annoys me. Its probably something that would go away if I did actually meet her at some point.

December 08 2010 at 2:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ma

Susie I feel sorry for all poison you have against someone so successful like Angelina Joly.No woman can sunk their claws in no man, when he is really in love with another woman ( like Deep is with his companion). Show your frustration to yourself when you're looking at your mirror. You and others like you are pathetic!!! you refuse to see the truth, Brad and Jennifer was in trouble before he works with Angelina. I believe your frustration is because he still madly in love with Angelina and maybe you would like to have someone showing you so much love like Brad show for her. Get a life girl!!!

December 08 2010 at 2:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
TT

Oh please...I got the impression Johnny was laughing at Dave's phrasing "first base kinda stuff". This whole article is media bias; slanting a story to draw in readers. I read it because I had seen the interview last night on TV and wondered what the writer was referring to. Definitely giving the wrong impression.

December 08 2010 at 1:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
exoticdoc2

By the way, for those interested, if you sometimes post comments on Pop Eater (and their related popsugar) and AOL news sites, they will censor what you say, and not just for vulgarities. If the comment is not PC enough and disagrees with what they think, they will not post it. I found it ironic in that the place I tested this idea with popeater was on the article on Muslim censorship, via threats of violence (surprise, surprise), of South Park. So just be aware that Pop Eater is into censorship big time. Two of their favorite protectorates are Muslims and illegal aliens, but any PC, liberal cause will do, such as shielding liberal politicians from criticism. And, for the record, the sexual molestors at the TSA seem to have been added to the protected list. Politics daily will also follow suit and censor an absolutely true, non-vulgar comment simply because they disagree with it and it is not PC enough. I have been repeatedly testing the popeater and Politics Daily comments section and they also censor any negative comments about themselves, such as this. Apparently they are ashamed of what they are doing and trying to hide it. In some, popeater was censoring comments while allowing others to use profane vulgarities. How inconsistent and hypocritical. The latest confirmatory test was 12/7/10 (started keeping track in 6/10).

December 08 2010 at 1:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jim o

What, pray tell, is a "concom" and what is a "fluzzy." You are coming along nicely with English as your second language.

December 08 2010 at 12:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ay

Just goes to show that many many people believe everything they read in the tabloids!

December 08 2010 at 12:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Patty

I agree, there were problems in the marriage before he even signed up for that movie. He didn't put up much of a "fight" over being "stolen" away. If I hear poor Jen one more time, I'm gonna scream. How many years has it been already, 4, 5? Obviously, Brad and Angie and their 6 children are happy, and they do, do good things around the globe, as well as New Orleans. A lot of celebrities do, but because of all the rumors concerning these three, you don't hear much about it. George Clooney, Julia Roberts, etc... It's fun watching the rich and famous, it's like a soap opera, but lets keep it real, it is a real situation, and people need to butt out

December 08 2010 at 12:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mary Rogers

Depp can look any way he wants, beautiful and talented. At least he's not marching to someone elses drum. We're here once (maybe) and should follow our own way. There are some bitter people but the fact is many have made mistakes and bound back while many realize the relationship they were in was not what they wanted to stay in.

December 08 2010 at 11:50 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
frank

And how does 'everyone' know this Susie? From all the gossip rags that print this stuff? They make up what they print, it's all hype and lies. And stop acting like Jolie ruined Jennifer's marriage, you can't steal someones spouse. They have to be willing.

December 08 2010 at 11:20 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply