July 23, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Former 'Baywatch' Star Donna D'Errico: I Was Singled Out by TSA for a Body Scan (VIDEO)

by Jeremy Taylor, posted Dec 9th 2010 5:40PM
Before a recent flight, actress Donna D'Errico believes she was singled out for a body scan by a TSA agent because of her fame and appearance. She spoke about her experience on 'Your World With Neil Cavuto' (weekdays, 4PM ET on Fox News).

"There had been a long line, nobody else had been pulled out ... so I said, 'Why am I a being pulled aside and none of them are?' and he said, 'Because you caught me eye and they didn't,'" D'Errico recounted.

"In some parts of the country that's called a bad pick-up line," Cavuto responded.

However, there was something strange about watching Cavuto harp on how horrible it is that there may now be quasi-nude, X-ray images of D'Errico on some government computer -- being that she's a former Playboy Playmate of the Month. But all irony aside, if what D'Errico says is true, then shame on the TSA.

Brian Workman

TSA?? Who polices them? Who looks into they're backround??!

December 11 2010 at 12:21 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
george

TSA uses low grade personnel to do the job. They are like a lot of cops. Give them a badge and a gun and they think they have a license to badger the public at large at their discretion. Actually the government does give them that priviledge and they abuse it. TSA screening should be contracted out to a separate company instead of a government agency.

December 10 2010 at 8:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
J Lea

I would think that one TSA agent could say to the other, Hey look, over there, isn't that one of those Baywatch chicks?
Then their superior, overhearing, yells DAVID HASSELHOFF! Quick, get him in the scanner!

December 10 2010 at 7:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kylie

I have friends that work for TSA and they are not perverts. In fact, the job doesn't pay enough for people to want these jobs just because they want to see some booty. Get real! D'Errico, you may be good looking but get over yourself! They pick people at random, not because they look gorgeous.

December 10 2010 at 7:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
enough

Get over yourself girl. You are not all that.

December 10 2010 at 6:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ro

I'm sure this happens all the time to good looking women and probably men too. It's not right. But I'm sure this had nothing to do with her supposed fame. Maybe she threw that in there for comedic relief. Because...seriously?

December 10 2010 at 6:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
oldthudman

Hehe!........I'm not surprised.......

December 10 2010 at 6:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dwgray1956

I think she may be taking more from his comment than he intended, stars seem to be stuck on themselves that way. I was in line waiting to go through the security check recently and just happened to be looking in the direction of the TSA agent working at the metal detector and he just happened to look my direction at the same time and we made eye contact for just a couple of seconds and I got pulled aside for a pat down when I went through when nobody else was and I felt sure it was because of that eye contact so actually I did catch his eye but I'm a male and so is he and there was no thrill in it for either of us. I think the statement she caught his eye is a valid, professional one. Something about her caught his eye from the training he had in things to look for, not because she is a decent looking celebrity.

December 10 2010 at 5:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jc

Although she is still attractive, in Hollywood, she is 42 years old and nobody has made a fuss over her in at least a decade; so this seems like a play for attention to me for this retired ex-Playboy bunny, ex-Baywatch actress. just saying.....

December 10 2010 at 5:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Motorpro

First rule ,If you want to say something and have people believe it say do it on Fox where every other word is a lie

December 10 2010 at 5:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply