November 23, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Atlanta 'Housewives': Phaedra, Kim Argue Over Phaedra's Shady Due-Date (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Dec 20th 2010 5:55AM
Kim Fights Phaedra on 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'The ladies of 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' (Sun, 10PM ET on BRAVO) gathered for a relaxing spa trip. But, of course, that turned into a verbal smackdown.

Phaedra Parks berated Kim Zolciak for gossiping about the fuzzy math surrounding Phaedra's baby due-date. "You don't have to be chatting about what's going on with me ... I don't run around talking about, you know, Big Poppa's in foreclosure, because that's none of my business," said Phaedra.

Kim countered, "I don't talk about your husband being a convict." Phaedra interpreted the heated banter as a win in her favor. "Miss Kim seems to be backing down because she knew I was a crazy black woman," she said.

OK then, who's ready to relax?

laceylou

I can't believe all the mistakes getting by the producers on Atlanta Housewives. For one Phaedra said her baby weighed 7 lbs and 23 ounces at birth. Wouldn't that be 8 lbs and 7 ounces? A pound is 16 ounces. Also Kim said at first she was a registered nurse but when she showed her paper work to Phaedra she read off that it was a licensed practical nurse...big difference in time in school. A RN goes to school much longer. Those are the two I caught tonight just watching this show for the first time.
Also I think Phaedra looks like Star Jones.

January 16 2011 at 10:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Francois Le

Always funny, gonna watch that..
hahaha

_______________
Energy Medicine

December 21 2010 at 6:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David S.

Can't believe they make a TV show about a bunch of shallow, vain, and self-absorbed women. They would stab their own mothers in the back if it suited their purpose. Ugh. I don't know any "housewives" who act like these useless women. Pathetic what garbage people will watch.

December 20 2010 at 7:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dan

HO HO HO, that's what these women are! I mean you can dress them up in fancy clothes, but they act like they're still in the ghetto. This is by far the worse show on TV. I can't believe it's still on the air!

December 20 2010 at 3:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Dan's comment
Sharmyne

The show does not in anyway portray any of these ladies as products of the "ghetto" as you so in eloquently put it, and further more the show is about NeNe, Kim, Kandi, Phadra, Cynthia and Sheree, not your mother.

December 20 2010 at 7:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Miss Pat

Hello to all:

With Phaedra going full term it's logic everyone will (of course) know things are right on target.
She (Phedra is really into herself and I do not know
why, she has such air's all around, look at me here I'am, now lets get started with what ever.
Nee Nee good things are right around the corner for
you stay strong as you are on the show, I was glad your friend was right there for you. Friends are very important for everyone in their lives, you can only stay strong for so long without them.

December 20 2010 at 3:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Monica

I'm on Kim's side on this one. Phaedra is a liar. Yes, it's no one's business. But her 'facts' were all weird on her baby's due date, so of course people questioned it. What does she expect? And I hated when Phaedra made fun of Cynthia's house. Phaedra is a SNOB.

December 20 2010 at 1:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jene

Looks as though Phaedra was pregnant before she was married. Kim, has two daughters and Kim has choosen to become pregnant without benefit of marriage. To my mind, she is not a good example for her daughters! Kim is OLD ENOUGH to know where children come from and how to prevent a pregency. Wonder what her parents think about this "Good Catholic Woman"?

December 20 2010 at 12:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to jene's comment
William Kerr

Kim likes attention or she would not be on TV airing her business what her two daughters I hope learn from this exposure is never judge others and remember 15minutes of fame want last as long as a good education and strong faith I wish her and her new baby well and I hope the two daughters will jump in and be there for their new sibling . I pray for her and her family

December 20 2010 at 1:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sharmyne

Kim was married to her daughters father.

December 20 2010 at 7:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply