September 17, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Jamie Foxx Teaches George Stephanopoulos to Rap on 'GMA' (VIDEO)

by Donald Deane, posted Dec 20th 2010 12:15PM
Jamie Foxx tries to teach George Stephanopoulos a portion of his song 'Yep That's Me' on 'Good Morning America' (weekdays, 7AM ET on ABC), but the anchor's ability to rap proves a bit lacking.

Foxx runs through a rap chorus from the song and Stephanopoulos responds with an awkward rendition that includes a clumsy thumbs up.

"You're very political," Foxx said, mimicking Stephanopoulos' attempt. "We're going to get you right, though. I've got a whole hip-hop thing coming for you. Loosen the tie."

malandlong

where I'm from white people sag there pants, smoke weed , rap, ride cars with the big rims call each other the"n" word on welfare carry guns sell drugs I do none of the above except listen to rap and i'm black so stop the stereotyping because it's ignorent class and stupid comes in all colors wake up America

December 21 2010 at 3:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
NEAL

RAP IS STUPID, UNEDUCATED LOW CLASS. It sounds like stupid nursery rythmes. AS DUMBAS WEARING YOUR PANTS LOW ENOUGH TO SEE THEIR UGLY UNDERWARE

December 21 2010 at 2:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jimmy

For what it's worth, I still haven't heard anybody give a good reason why rap isn't music. Everybody is saying that it sucks and that it's racist. If someone can give me an intelligent answer as to why it sucks, I'd be really happy. I'm a white guy who has been listening to hip hop for about two years and I can actually say that if anything, I've gotten along with black people better since I started. And I am currently attending a large, prestigious university, so I'm educated. Now tell me. What's wrong with rap?

December 21 2010 at 2:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
s0nnymock

Irrespective of the "multi-talented" label attached to Jamie Foxx, he is a B-level movie actor and excels at nothing else. He is not a "Rapper" or "singer". Apparently George Step.... is not as astute as his "intellectural" label implies.

December 21 2010 at 2:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bruce Bowman

Why would anyone want to learn to "Rap Crap"!

December 21 2010 at 2:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
malandlong

white people rap as well unfortunately I see america is still a very racist country monkey music that is trully ignorent and pathetic I pray for this country to think white folk still think there superior

December 21 2010 at 1:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
yang

Rap is a form of expression. Who are any of you to judge? I like rap but I bet you I am neither a monkey or the devil!!!!!!! All of you white people that are mad about rap music you don't have to listen! You wouldn't like it if I called Country music singers Bi-Polar DEPRESSED BACK WOODS TRAILER TRASH!!!!! BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT MONKEYS! Regardless of what music they listen to or rap about if you think so call one that to their face I DARE YOU CRAZY ASS WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! White people rap all the time so what planet do you people live on?

December 21 2010 at 1:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Patricia

SARAH PALIN SUCKS....

December 21 2010 at 1:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Patricia

TOO MANY HATERS ON HERE AGAINST RAP MUSIC. JUST ENJOY THE COUNTRY MUSIC, AND, ALLOW THOSE THAT LOVE RAP TO ENJOY IT. NEGATIVE PEOPLE IS ALWAYS ON AOL. JUST LIKE NEGATIVE REPUBLICANS ALWAYS ON AOL. "GET A FREAKING LIFE."

December 21 2010 at 1:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Matt

This video and others like it make me sick. For the last few years middle age white men have been portrayed as clumsy,awkward,bumbling,stumbling idiots. Always outwitted by blacks or his wife and kids, laughed at by women and disrespected by his own children. It's a joke that's not funny anymore. It's insulting,inaccurate and needs to be stopped.

December 21 2010 at 12:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply