October 25, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Kendra and Husband Hank Have an Online Date (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Dec 20th 2010 5:00AM
'Kendra': Talking to Hank OnlineOn 'Kendra' (Sun., 10PM ET on E!), Hank Baskett's off in Minnesota bringing home the bacon as a pro football player for the Vikings. Wife Kendra Wilkinson didn't move with him. Time to, ahem, stay connected via some modern technology.

They've got an online date in 10 minutes, after she puts the baby to bed. Hank gives her a preview, lifting his shirt and caressing his hairy chest. "I gotta trim your taco meat," she says. He replies, "That's what happens not being around you. I got a veritable forest now."

"See you in about 10 minutes." Bedtime, baby Hank! You shouldn't be awake for this...

Get more on Kendra Wilkinson at PopEater

cindy

Hank is a super sweetheart and a cutie! She better take good care of him he deserves the best, and I am not sure she knows how good she has it!

December 27 2010 at 11:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Vinny Eldorado

This girl is such a Slut its unbelievable.

December 21 2010 at 2:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lila

NO CLASS NADA SHE IS UGLY AND BIG HEAD , she is so phoney.

December 21 2010 at 1:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
petey

kendra is a moron and attention whore!nobody cares what she does.

December 21 2010 at 1:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JIMMY

WHAT IS HER NEW WAY TO DATE IN A WHORE HOUSE.

December 21 2010 at 11:11 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Angiebaby

"I gotta trim your taco meat." I'm gonna' be honest with you here, I have NO IDEA what this means. But I will be glad when I forget it because I love normal taco meat. Or I did. Oh, come on, sweet memory loss!

December 21 2010 at 8:42 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
teresa strasser

kendra hit the wall 4 years ago. her friend is smokin hot the little brunette she hangs out with ,the one who helped her with hanks old school video games yum...

December 21 2010 at 7:04 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gene

The ONLY thing this chick has done that is close to even being mentioned is get naked in a magazine, and the fact that shes a coalburner turned me off of her along time ago, just a use to be hot chick looking for a black Hef,which will never happen..

December 21 2010 at 2:17 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Milo

She is one of Hugh Hefners old girl friends enough said.......Who cares what this skank does??????? Her hubby is a second rate football player on his way out of the NFL.......Then what???????????

December 20 2010 at 11:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lila

kendra is a mess.. i think she looks like a troll. nasty girl. why did hank stay with her. lame.

December 20 2010 at 10:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Lila's comment
gayle

@Lynn....you are so green with envy! LOL!!!

December 20 2010 at 11:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply