October 2, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Justin Bieber Talks His Rise to Fame and Love of Girls on 'The Early Show' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Dec 29th 2010 1:16PM

Justin Bieber, 'The Early Show'A superfan of Justin Bieber got the chance to interview him on 'The Early Show' (Weekdays, 7AM on CBS) about his meteoric rise to fame in 2010. Bieber was very humble about his early beginnings on YouTube, and how quickly things moved from there.

"I just started posting videos online and then it just got to the point where they wanted to move me out to Atlanta and start recording songs," Bieber said.

Bieber also talked about the relationship he has with his mentor in the industry, Usher. "I call him all the time," he said. "I ask for advice. We hang out. He's probably the closest person to me in the music business."

Bieber's manager Scooter Braun, who discovered him on YouTube, arranged the first meeting between the pop stars. Usher immediately came on board to help represent Bieber, helping him land his recording contract.

When asked how he deals with the constant attention from his female fans, Bieber flashed a smile. "It's great, you know," he said. "I'm sixteen and I love girls."

Bill

That little creep is as gay as the month of May.

December 31 2010 at 3:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tom Ficca

Can you say "FAG" thats what that thing is!

December 31 2010 at 3:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Denise

I think the BeeBs and Selena Gomez make a super cute couple. They're both smart,driven, and talented young kids. And just as sweet and unaffected by fame.. I think they're great role models for other kids. So, bug off haters!! GO HATE ON SOMEONE MORE WORTHY! Like Miley or Linsay, or especially Paris, the skank, Hilton!!!

December 31 2010 at 2:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
gwwood

I guess the Christmas spirit didn't last very long.

December 31 2010 at 1:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
charlie

He sure looks like a little girl.

December 31 2010 at 1:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
johnsonbrown4000

Do you know what would happen if this little hommo let it out that he was gay?, the little stupid teens that think he's straight would not buy his cd's and other merchandise.

December 31 2010 at 12:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
johnsonbrown4000

And Michael Jackson and Elton John aren't gay either.
LOL, Stop watching the View and get out into the world. He's a homoooooo

December 31 2010 at 12:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ronnie

He is just a 16 year old kid with a baby face...I am really amazed about how you all know his orientation by his hairstyle and his looks...Maybe it's jelousy because this kid makes more in one day than any of your talentless kids will make in their lifetime...While you sit around and think you are smearing this kids reputation, his millions are increasing exponentially...It is said that at this rate, he will be worth in excess of 400 million dollars by the time he is 21...lol lol...i think he will have the last laugh...and if you consider the law of averages, there is a 2 in 10 chance that one of your kids or grandkids will be gay...I hope your mean words dont come back to haunt you...

December 31 2010 at 12:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Ronnie's comment
Denise

HI FIVE !!!

December 31 2010 at 2:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ronnie

He is just a 16 year old kid with a baby face...I am really amazed about how you all know his orientation by his hairstyle and his looks...Maybe it's jelousy because this kid makes more in one day than any of your talentless kids will make in their lifetime...While you sit around and think you are smearing this kids reputation, his millions are increasing exponentially...It is said that at this rate, he will be worth in excess of 400 million dollars by the time he is 21...lol lol...i think he will have the last laugh...and if you consider the law of averages, there is a 2 in 10 chance that one of your kids or grandkids will me gay...I hope your mean words dont come back to haunt you...

December 31 2010 at 12:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Ronnie's comment
BraceWinslow

"Have the last laugh?" He could have a billion dollars and laugh, but a billion dollars won't change the fact that he is a latent homosexual. He will come out of the closet after he makes the millions. For now, his "love of girls" is just part of his act.

December 31 2010 at 1:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
johnsonbrown4000

Bieber is as gay as Michael Jackson so lets stop the pretending. She can sing ok so far but after that she should get a sex change and be a diva.

December 31 2010 at 12:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply