October 31, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Jamie Foxx On 'The Tonight Show' Talks Women's Leg Hair: 'Braid That Up' (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Jan 6th 2011 4:21AM
Jamie Foxx, 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno'Mo'Nique has been sporting a more natural look of late, and Jamie Foxx and Jay Leno got to talking about it on 'The Tonight Show' (Weeknights, 11:35PM on NBC). Foxx is in preparations for a role as a woman, and Leno asked him if he was planning to shave or wax his legs.

"I'm gonna let it hang out," he said. But he quickly had to explain himself. "Not like that. I'm saying I'm gonna let the hair grow."

That got them onto the topic of Mo'Nique's hairy legs, which she's been showcasing at various events. "That's sexy in the south," Foxx said. "Like to braid that up. Guy's just be at home braiding her leg. Baby, you so sexy."

We're not qualified to speak about what is or isn't considered sexy anywhere in the world, but braided leg hair? That's a new one on us.

s0nnymock

Jamie Foxx is B Movie specialist but be that as it may, he is too comfortable playing female roles. He is no role model, he is not someone to be looked upto, he is a disgrace and a mental train-wreck!!!

January 06 2011 at 1:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
brenda ar-rasheed

dratonhill118, Do you think it's just black males?

January 06 2011 at 1:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Arthur

Whatever you do, just accept consequence. If you dont' shave your legs or armpits, don't expect guys to be interested in dating a rug. It's just the nature of humans, whether it's right or wrong. I'd never date a chick who decided to stop shaving legs or armpits.

Anyway... Anyone know what movie this guy is going to be posing as a woman? Sounds like a comedy.

January 06 2011 at 12:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jeb

Shouldn't be that big a deal for him...Remember he got his "start" playing a character called "Wanda" on "In Living Color"..."im'a rock your world"...LMAO

January 06 2011 at 11:54 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dratonhill118

Leg hair on women don't bother me, and there is nothing wrong with that, however I am trying to figure out why most of the male black actors or sports figures always have to dress up like a female somewhere in their careers, that is a lot more disgusting to me than leg hairs on a woman.

January 06 2011 at 11:52 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to dratonhill118's comment
LyMan(Nature Boy)

What about Dustin Hoffman (Tootsie) John Travolta in (Hairspray) La Cage the Musical (mostly all white males in drag, Mrs. Doubtfire (Robin Williams. There are much more white male actors who play female roles, that's what makes them Actors!

January 06 2011 at 12:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
chckpope

I think it's stupid when men play females. It just looks like these guys want to be drag queens. I've never thought it was funny so what's the point?

January 06 2011 at 11:50 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Stefanie Mackenzie

Naw man, not braids....a fade....

January 06 2011 at 11:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
No Prez Palin

Monique is even more of a turn off to a real man. I'm sure Jamie was joking but was also sending a message to her. Also, the guy that dressed the little girl up like Lady Gaga and she performed as a little girl would. However, he said he wouldn't put her in anything Madonna wore when she was famous. This guy is as gay as they come (he didn't say it) because Madonna is not gay, Lady Gaga is and more of a slut that Madonna ever will be. Has he really looked and noticed Lady Gaga's outwear and slutty ways? Check out his dance move and his gut. (Pop It!)

January 06 2011 at 11:42 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to No Prez Palin's comment
anita

actually no prez palin i got a GREAT MAN who dont care wether i shave or not hes in love with ME not my leg or armpit hair and im the one with the ring on my finger and have been together for 10 years i suggest in future you quit bieng so shallow otherwise you wont EVER find the right girl

January 07 2011 at 9:35 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
anita

well no prez palin i got a GREAT MAN who is in love with ME not my leg or armpit hair and i dont have much to begin with i suggest in the future you quit bieng so shallow and realize that men are just as nasty and disgusting as any other human bieng other wise you will NEVER find anyone to love you

January 07 2011 at 9:39 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
DecaturDog

Leg hair on women is disgusting, as is underarm hair. Women who find this "natural" probably think not bathing or brushing ones teeth is sexy - no wonder there are so many gay men! YUKKY

January 06 2011 at 11:23 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to DecaturDog's comment
Preet

@ DecaturDog-
Let me ask you this: why is it not considered "disgusting" for males to not shave their armpits and/or legs? Yet they don't shave regardless of whether they shower or brush their teeth?

January 06 2011 at 11:38 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
anita

actually dcaturdog i dont bother just in the winter and ya know what i bathe twice a day brush my teeth to the point of compulsiveness and wonder of wonders i actually DO use deoderant and as i said in winter i dont bother because who is going to see besides my husband who dont care and is in love with ME NOT my leg or armpit hair? men have disgusting habbits too just like anyother human bieng ( skid marks in underwear aint exactly my idea of pretty ya know)

January 07 2011 at 9:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
anita

hey in winter i dont bother shaving my legs pits either in winter keeps me warmer and nobody sees it in winter any way now summer time thats a different story shave shave shave in summer

January 06 2011 at 10:31 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to anita's comment
No Prez Palin

So I guess it's safe to say you don't have a good man to snuggle up with during the winter?

January 06 2011 at 3:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
anita

actually no prez palin i got a great man and he dont mind either

January 07 2011 at 9:31 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply