October 31, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Ellen and Camille Grammer Work Out Together and Talk About Camille's Messy Divorce From Kelsey (VIDEO)

by Donald Deane, posted Jan 7th 2011 12:30PM
On 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' (weekdays, syndicated), Camille Grammer talks about her decision to appear on 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.' The reality star also gives details on her recent messy divorce from husband Kelsey. And, for some reason, both Camille and Ellen DeGeneres work out on exercise equipment during the interview.

"Everyone knows when you're on reality TV and there's editing ... we have no idea what the truth is, [and] we see what they show us. You're not painted very well. You know that," DeGeneres said of Camille's 'Housewives' stint.

"I don't think it's an accurate portrayal of who I am," replied Camille. "Kelsey wanted me to do it, surprisingly enough. I didn't want to do the show. I wasn't ready to expose my life that way."

Camille then goes on to say that Kelsey broke up with her via phone while she was filming the reality show. And, now, the two hardly speak at all, but Camille thinks they should for the good of their children.

"We don't speak at all," she said. "I just think it's really important for us to speak if we're going to raise children. We need to co-parent, so, right now, my focus is hopefully that we become friends and move on from this and we can be good parents to our two young children."

Visit 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' here.

Chappel

come on people...lets all love each other. LOL

January 09 2011 at 7:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rene

I would love to hear Kelsey's side of the story.

It wouldn't surprise me if moving to New York to do a play was Kelsey's way of easing himself out of a marriage that wasn't working any more.

Since it's obvious that Camille's whole identity is wrapped up in her more famous husband, encouraging her to do a reality show could have been Kelsey's way of helping her toward her own financial independence and her own identity and have her own career.

It's just a shame that Kelsey didn't get a prenuptial agreement though, since she is really going to 'clean up' in this divorce.

(More sad tales of men who think with their you-know-what when they first fall in love.)

January 09 2011 at 5:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Maggie

Kelsey probably encouraged her to do the show so we could all see this self absorbed, pampered, and selfish woman for ourselves. There is nothing about Camille that would make anyone feel jealous, particularly Kyle. Kelsey probably knew that once we saw the shallowness that is Camille, we would not blame him for dumping her. I am amazed he put up with her for as long as he did.

January 09 2011 at 5:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Love Fox News and O'Reilly

She such a DITZ !!!!!!!!!!!It would be fine with me if she never returned to RHBH.

January 09 2011 at 5:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
alle

Why not feel bad for the lady she got dumped by her husband for a stewardess. She is beautiful and I think Kyle is just jealous of her looks and money!!! I think people are really mean about her,
is she was poor and homely they would feel sorry for her.

January 08 2011 at 8:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Yaya

Camille is sooooo transparent it's ridiculous. Ellen didn't buy her BS and the audience didn't buy her BS- I guess Camille buys her own BS because she certainly can't fool the public. BTW, Kyle's pic on the background of their conversation was STUNNING!

Team Kelsey.
Team Kyle.

January 08 2011 at 2:51 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joyce N.

Oh please. Camille. You come through loud and clear to all of us. Kelsey doesn't really need to talk to you about your (waist saving) surrogate children. All he needs to do is to ask the four nannies who are raising them.

January 07 2011 at 8:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply