April 20, 2014

The Show Girl Talks Snooki, 'The Bachelor' & the Future of 'Party Down' (VIDEO)

by Maggie Furlong, posted Jan 7th 2011 10:00AM
'Party Down''Jersey Shore''s Snooki, tame? Well at least her new 'do is -- the previously poufed star gave me tips on how to heighten my hair. And she admits there's still one celeb she hasn't met that she thinks would fit right in with her and the rest of the guidettes and guidos of the show.

I also give Brad Womack a warm 'Bachelor'-style welcome. He does like to be hit, right? If once just wasn't enough for you fans, don't miss our slap-happy montage. Brad also admits he loves a show that brutally skewers him each week because, yes, he really can take a punch.

Then I catch up with 'Party Down' alum Ryan Hansen. We were on the set of his upcoming NBC show 'Friends With Benefits,' but I couldn't help but ask about the future of my favorite TV caterers. Any plans for them to reunite soon? See what he spilled.

Got TV questions? Email me at TheTVShowGirl@aol.com or tweet me @TheTVShowGirl and I just might get you answers on the show.

TIO PEPE

I would like to see BRAAAAAAAAAAAD kicked in the b----s. It probably would not effect him since I don't think he has a pair.He is such a *****. Maybe he is going to surprise us by coming out of the closet.

March 02 2011 at 9:59 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Beverly

I think the bachlor deserves to get the most wicked wife he is not going to choose as long as he is on this free ride///

February 15 2011 at 7:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
DI

Oh please!!! people really need to get lifes.
Why don't they put real shows on tv, I'm so tired of the reality show BS. Its all a bunch of crap and people who watch really lead boring lifes.

January 11 2011 at 4:34 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
lita

So Snooki is going to give tips on how to poof hair. Is this the first in a series? Maybe she will give tips on how to cover a herpes outbreak with makeup.

January 10 2011 at 2:18 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
John F.C. Taylor

Reality shows are a huge waste of TV air time. They just serve to demonstrate just how low the viewing standards have sunk in the U.S.

January 10 2011 at 1:33 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
vickie

if you only watched the show once...you shouldn't be commenting on anything....yes, they all act like ho's but to call her trailer trash is not necessary...she does not live in a trailer .

January 10 2011 at 11:15 AM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
3 replies to vickie's comment
DP

Oh good, I'm not the only one who thinks Snookie looks dirty, nasty, obnoxious and disgusting and is WORSE than trailer trash! Ewwwww! Even if you scrape off half her makeup she'd still need a good scrubdown! I only watched the show once, but have seen the media crap re her and she's the total dirty looking scank, totally!

January 10 2011 at 10:11 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Don

What a load of crap! How about taking any of those gals to McD's in a 1982 F-150 and see how far you can get. Spending hundreds for limo, helocopters and more for private jets is bound to impress anyone. After what he pulled last time any gal worth her salt would tell him to take a hike. If you are going to have shows like this get down into the real world.

January 10 2011 at 9:57 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Chris

I've never watched the bachelor but I wonder what the reaction would have been if for some reason Brad had slapped the girl. Can you say gender double standard?

January 10 2011 at 8:58 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Chris's comment
cPg

It was deliberate-a set up slap for sure. These women-young girls more or less said let me jump your bones and pick me now. No regard to his history etc. or their self respect. Will tune in from time to time for a moment or so just to watch them self- destruct as he will again for sure. This time the girl will tell him take a hike- She wants her own show and ability to pick for herself the right man.

January 10 2011 at 12:28 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
millardln

GET RID OF THAT ANNOYING TRAILER TRASH SKANK!!!
THATS ONE THING THAT IS CLEARLY WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY TO ALLOW LOW LIFE, TRAILER TRASH LIKE HER TO BE PORTRAYED ANYWHERE NEAR A TELEVISION AND SHAME ON THOSE DIRECTORS, ETC FOR ALLOWING IT.

January 10 2011 at 8:09 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply