November 23, 2014

Ask the Stars of 'Californication' Your Questions

by Kelly Woo, posted Jan 10th 2011 5:30PM
CalifornicationThe raunchy comedy 'Californication' returned Sunday night with its highest-rated season premiere yet. And expect season 4 to keep pushing the envelope as Hank Moody works on turning his risque novel into a movie.

Later this week, we're sitting down with the stars of 'Californication' -- David Duchovny, Pamela Adlon, Evan Handler, Carla Gugino and Madeleine Martin -- for our Outside the Box interview show to ask questions submitted by YOU, the fans.

If you want your questions considered, submit them in the comments below by Wed., January 12, making sure to include your name and hometown, and we may ask it in the interview. (Keep it PG!)

Michelle

David, how have you, Tea and the choildren been coping with all the snow and winter weather this year? Stark difference to the warmer climate of California to be sure!

February 02 2011 at 10:32 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
xfildchild

Hey Mr. Duchovny,
I'm a big fan of yours! I have a question:
Will you dance with Ragen Chastain? Life is NOT too short to dance with fat chicks after all!
Thanks!
Danielle from New Jersey

January 13 2011 at 9:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Martha

Mr. Duchovny, (I LOVE YOU) :) I am Martha from Brazil.
Are you doing the movie GOATS?
How the experience of playing John Smith in THE BREAK OF NOON changed you?
What would you like to be remembered for?
What are things you do to pass the time when you are away from your family and on location?
By the way, I watched The Joneses yesterday and I loved it. It´s a big success here and you and Demi Moore look fantastic together.

January 12 2011 at 2:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Maria Antonietta

I forgot something: I'm Maria Antonietta from Italy! =D

January 12 2011 at 5:06 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
SiR KiNGSLEY

Mr. Duchovny, what makes your character have sex with other women, although he has a loving wife and daughter?
And one more question, Hank Moody is a prototype of a single bad-ass writer or a mix of some writers?
And last one, what makes Hank Moody being such an *******? I mean, is it some spiritual wounds from childhood or is he just like it?!

January 12 2011 at 1:42 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
devout2david

David, would you ever consider doing a show that takes you back to another time? Like, say, the old west? Or perhaps a World War II romance? While I can't say I could see you as a Robin Hood-style figure (as tights wouldn't be a good look for you) but would you consider doing sucha movie?

January 11 2011 at 10:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Antonio Gavriel

What kind of music do you prefer?
What's your best joke?

to Hank (not David:) - If you are a good writer, so can you type your name with your elbow? :)

Antonio
St-Petersburg, Russia

January 11 2011 at 9:49 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Tessia

The dream sequence in the season premiere seemed pretty realistic. Was it intended as just a dream or rather as a sort of out-of-body experience? (I have no preference, just curious)

Tessia
Albuquerque, NM

January 11 2011 at 8:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Phelipe

You guys think there is gonna be a 5th season? If yes, you all will want to do it?

Phelipe
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

January 11 2011 at 6:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Maria Antonietta

any news about a possible season 5?
PS: david duchovny why won't you love me?

January 11 2011 at 5:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply