September 30, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

The 'American Idol' Judges Have No Idea How Long It Takes Jennifer Lopez to Get Ready (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Jan 11th 2011 2:31AM
'American Idol' Judges, 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno'The new gang at 'American Idol' has been making the press circuit like it's a brand new show. With only Randy Jackson and Ryan Seacrest remaining from last season, that may be more true than it seems for this tenth season. Jackson and Seacrest joined new judges Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez on 'The Tonight Show' (Weeknights, 11:35PM on NBC) to talk about the new season.

Jay Leno apparently ran sort on the tough questions, because after asking the gimme question f what they're looking for in talent this year, he resorted to asking which of them took the longest to get ready for a taping.

After pointing at one another, Jackson set the record straight about Lopez. "Honestly, we don't know about Jennifer ... Somehow she gets ready at home or somewhere."

"She comes out of [her] castle ready," Seacrest added.

"She could have been getting ready for five hours and we don't know," Jackson confirmed.

"And you'll never know," Lopez responded. Maybe she has a crew of people making her up before she even wakes up, so she's ready to go the moment she opens her eyes.

virginiahouse65

What is up the hatred towards J Lo? She has confidence in herself. She could bring alot to the table on building these people up with what they need to go out there on stage and do a good job. And then Steven!!! as you put it, will you ever have what he has? They both have done something the best or they would not be where they are today. It seems to me they both have what it takes to accomplish it. (And when I say it, I am talking many of years of success.)

January 11 2011 at 11:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
phish73

pls proof read your crap:

"Jay Leno apparently ran sort on the tough questions, because after asking the gimme question f what they're looking for in talent this year,"

WTF man, are you retarded?

January 11 2011 at 10:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sirboss

why would you watch it now what a wast of time!!!

January 11 2011 at 1:27 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Lois

I will not be watching American Idol anymore. I cant stand that self centered egoistic, attention hungry Jennifer Lopez nor that scroungy looking Steven!!! Both turn me off !!!!

January 11 2011 at 12:08 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
nancytun2003

I do not like Jennifer because she has no talent, I got so sick and tired of her when she was part of Benifer. The news media just kept on and on about them. I will not be watching AI this season. And BABYMONSTA I am not jealous of her.

January 11 2011 at 11:50 AM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
BabyMonsta

wow what is everybodys problem with Jennifer Lopez? gosh quit hating on her!!!! I say ya'll just jealous!!!!

January 11 2011 at 11:18 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
levet36

J Lo is the reason I won't be watching that show anymore. I can't stand the way she talks. She should get rid of that Latin lingo just as Reba should get rid of her corn pone accent. It's nauseating.

January 11 2011 at 11:17 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
troggggggg

She is soo disgusting, has no talent. Jlo is worthless, hasnt had a hit movie in years, or a cd, Vapid and void of anything,,. Shes a reptile

January 11 2011 at 10:36 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply