September 18, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Roseanne Barr Never 'Stabbed' Tom Arnold, Counters Lie with Harsh Verbal Jab (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Jan 13th 2011 7:30AM
Roseanne Barr Talks Tom Arnold on 'Lopez Tonight'Inquiring minds (instigated by George Lopez) wanted to know: Did Roseanne Barr really stab Tom Arnold? The host of 'Lopez Tonight' (weeknights, 12AM ET on TBS) said that Arnold claimed he and Barr were offered $10 million by Jenny Craig to lose weight together. "It's already a lie," Barr interjected.

Supposedly, as Barr snacked on some cookies in the middle of the night, Arnold grabbed the bag from her. "You grabbed the knife, and stabbed him in the chest," said Lopez. "That is such a lie," said Barr. "He should stick to what he does best -- taking pills and hosting sobriety events."

aleighcat

As Roseanne Conner...I love her. As Roseanne Barr....I detest her.

January 15 2011 at 7:28 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
my4salebox

Good for Roseanne! And I especially liked that last bit, "--before I got god". How true is that, so many hypocrites amass huge wealth, mount big careers and lay lasting legacies on one thing, then suddenly "find god" once they are sitting pretty. I can name a few right now, a recent one being Dave Mustaine.

January 15 2011 at 4:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sam chris

She is cool!! Very funny too!

January 15 2011 at 2:41 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
yodip47

After all these years...she's still a pig!!!

January 15 2011 at 2:19 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Jay Adler

I remember when Roseanne Barr started out as a housewife comedienne, eventually making it big in the sitcom business. I even go back to Phyllis Diller who was a very brilliant and popular entetainer in the 1960's who also played off the dragged out houswife premise. Both sniped a lot at husbands and domestic life. Roseanne was always I don't care what anybody says I am going to say it. She appeared to be volatile at times, definitely an iconoclast always. As far as Tom Arnold, I seem to remember him as a journeyman comic who somehow went on to bigger things. I fail to comply with any theory that one of these two used a knfe. They know what it is about.

January 15 2011 at 2:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
hmrietje

How many seasons did the sit com last? And I believe it still runs reruns. So some of you must still be followers. So to my calculation as long as talked about, and as long shows are being watched , If so many complains what does that tell you? I rest my case!!!!!!

January 15 2011 at 2:11 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
shrncffn

The problem is people judge Roseanne who do not know her. She made a living with her wit and sharp humor. i have always admired her . She has said many things we all wanted to say some times. Lets get real here. Tom is still trying to make money to by telling tales out of school. But he should filter his words to. We do not know what went on behind the doors for one reason -- it is not our business . I like Rosey and Tom both and wish them Happiness and a peaceful life.

January 15 2011 at 2:09 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Mark

PLEASE...............................Make it go away!!!!!!!!!

January 15 2011 at 2:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
KAY

Good comedians never have to resort to filthy language to be funny. If they do then their not true comedians, just foul mouths morons and people that laugh are of the same ilk. There's just to much awful swearing on T.V. and I'm speaking of any show on any channel at any time. It influences kids at a VERY YOUNG age to copy. Just try walking behind a few kids and you'll be shocked at what comes out of their mouths. T.V. isn the fun that it use to be. I watch very little of it, I'm always on my computer instead of having my brain assulted by a bunch of loser acters.

January 15 2011 at 1:56 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
vicvlvic

Is she the vulgar slob that grabbed her crotch at a ball game? That was not funny since children and normal people watch ball games

January 15 2011 at 1:55 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to vicvlvic's comment
my4salebox

Don't BALL players scratch their BA- er, crotches at ball games?

January 15 2011 at 5:24 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply