October 25, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

It's a 'Threesome Waxing Session' for Cameron Diaz, Eric Stonestreet and Jay Leno (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Jan 14th 2011 3:44AM
Cameron Diaz & Eric Stonestreet, 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno'Why must we always take things to the lowest common denominator? Eric Stonestreet, wanting to be a gracious guest on 'The Tonight Show' (Weeknights, 11:30PM on NBC), made a very generous offer to both Jay Leno and fellow guest Cameron Diaz.

When he was working with Diaz on the set of the film 'Bad Teacher,' she had hooked him up with her chiropractor to help with a tweak in his neck. Stonestreet wanted to return the favor.

"I have the best waxer in Hollywood," he joked. "At the end of this interview, the three of us -- if you guys are down -- we're all gonna go have a threesome waxing session."

Stonestreet was obviously kidding, but Diaz indicated she was in need of "a little tidiness."

Leno, who'd been nearly silent to this point, suddenly chimed in like the creepy guy in the corner at a party. "I know a little something about it," he offered. "I'd be glad to help out."

Diaz clarified that she was talking about her legs, or at least said so to diffuse the increasingly awkward moment.

DAN BURROUGHS

How could he unhappy , anything with CaMERON dIAZ HAS TO BE GREAT

January 15 2011 at 10:51 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Queencamrothschild R

LORD God of Israel lovingkindness in the morning, " Darling i am so excited i almost cried i love you. :) Hot beautiful Cameron Diaz Hollywood Stars Walk of Fame "" Let the Truth be Known " movie Knight and Day faithfulness every night Hot beautiful Queen Cameron Diaz Rothschild Extravagant Private Balfour Declaration alive for evermore fit promise public fan marriage liveth First love Joy in the presence of Angels of LORD God of Israel hast made me glad movies " january 12 2011 Green Hornet, june 2011 Bad Teacher " deuteromonmy seven verse twenty: Moreover the LORD thy God will send the hornet among them, until they that are left, and hide themselves from thee, be destroyed. (Hope Rawanda example of lewdness and folly ) The truth, the charity, love changes all things all the rest. Shelby Cobra swalloweth the ground with fierceness and rage, Ha, ha, the thunder and the shouting " Green Hornet black beauty Automan " Jay Leno with flowers sings " Hot mother " to Hot beauty Cameron Diaz doth not put a light in a secret place but to bring daughters to the palace of Hawaii celebrations new song " love it really is. May 2010 favour beauty Oprah sings the psalm " O it is love, love, love, love, love, love " to Hot beauty Cameron Diaz unite " Love, it really is "

January 14 2011 at 2:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
WANDA

Well, Friends, about the Jay Leno & Conan O'Brien Shows, I totally agree with the following people who commented on them---MRVNLIMAR, QTFRECKLES05, DOEROGERS, MARGARETPELL149, & ED BAGGETT! THEY WERE ARE RIGHT ON ABOUT BOTH OF THEM---LENO IS GREAT & O'BRIEN IS SOOOOOOOO SILLY (sort of Grammar Schoolish 95% of the time)! Although I don't always agree with Leno's way of joking, I do about 95% of the time; but, the other 5% of the time, he really turns me off b/c of some mean-spirited thing he says about someone (whether its a celebrity or a non-celebrity)! Anyway, I really do enjoy everyone's opinions & comments in here! Keep 'em coming! Thanks for letting me voice mine too!

January 14 2011 at 1:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Hello Dolly

I AGREE WITH LMRVNLIMAP, LENO PROVES YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A NO TALENT LIKE CONAN OR A SLUT LIKE LETTERMAN. JAY IS VERY CLEAN CUT AND THAT IS WHY WE LOVE HIM. I TRIED WATCHING CONAN FOR 5 MINUTES AND FIND HIM VERY CHILD LIKE IN 1ST GRADE TRYING TO GET A LAUGH AND MOST PEOPLE JUST LOOK AT HIM IN DISGUST AND WONDER WHY THE LAUGHTER MACHINE IS ON.

January 14 2011 at 1:41 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
larry

Jay Leno can dish it out but, can't take it when the tables are turned.

January 14 2011 at 12:57 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
BIG D

cant stand leno

January 14 2011 at 12:56 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
doerogers

That's funny the way some things are written up. Nothing awkward about it as if Leno hasn't seen and heard almost all.

January 14 2011 at 12:36 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to doerogers's comment
qtfreckles05

I agree with you, it didnt seem awkward at all, it seemed they were having a good time joking around!

January 14 2011 at 1:10 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
mrvnlimar

There is somehing for everyone on late-nite, young, old, blind, crippled or crazy. Who can decide what is good or bad, it's your choice that matters. Personally, Jay is my fave, Conan is like a high-school dork and all of the others just don't interest me. I simply don't like the blanket statement from viewers about "bad" or "good" It's all in the eye of the beholder, as the saying goes. So just sit back enjoy what you choose and shut up about the ones that you don't.

January 14 2011 at 12:33 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
margaretpell149

I LIKE Jay Leno and I DO find him funny. I enjoy his monolog and the "Headlines" and the other special features he does on his show. I do NOT like Conan and find nothing entertaining about him.

January 14 2011 at 11:42 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
ludlowe63

The Luv's commercial one needs to endure in order to watch the clips is extremely distasteful.

January 14 2011 at 10:46 AM Report abuse +5 rate up rate down Reply