November 27, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Kelsey Grammer Asks for Divorce But Includes Camille at Tonys to Avoid Questions on 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Jan 14th 2011 5:45AM
Kelsey and Camille Grammer on Beverly Hills 'Housewives'Though Kelsey Grammer asks Camille for a divorce, he wants her to play the supportive-wife role a little longer. On 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' (Thu., 10PM ET on BRAVO), he flies her to New York City to accompany him to the Tony Awards. Awk-ward!

"Kelsey put me up in a hotel suite, and I wasn't allowed in our apartment," says Camille. "He might be trading me in for a new model, I don't know." But she's fairly confident that she knows the reason behind her presence there.

"If I didn't show up people would be questioning, 'Why isn't Camille here?' I'm pretty sure that's a lot of the reason why I was flown in by him. I don't think he was ready to answer those questions yet."

The night of the event, Camille (in a glamorous red evening gown) gives an icy toast in his direction to "13 years of marriage."

stenokat

Kelsey Grammer is a douche bag.

January 17 2011 at 1:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Robin

I cannot stand her. Not at all. She is extremely two faced in regard to her marriage - I assumed this would be good news for her. Yuk...she makes me gag.

January 17 2011 at 12:36 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jgcobalt

I spent enough years in Hollywood to know the mindset of these so-called stars. In regards to marriage; it is just another play-act that they have the means to indulge. Marriage is just a game of "musical-chairs" to them! I didn't get to become a big star, but I got far enough involved in the "industry" --while I was married-- to know that fame and fortune are the undoing of the strongest of marriages. Period! If these people would marry so-called common people, i.e.: carpenters, plumbers, architects, painters, etc., they probably would have more longer lasting marriages. The "common" person would be their [counter-ballance] to their inflated ego.

John Gasparro

January 16 2011 at 2:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lorna

Dharma ... it was NEVER THEIR apartment. He picked it out, she never liked it ... and she only stayed there for ONE weekend ... she NEVER moved anything in .. it was always his place.

January 16 2011 at 6:48 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Lorna

God she is so fake. First that was never THEIR apartment, she even said how she did not like it ... and they NEVER lived there as a couple. She stayed one weekend.

She has BEEN all over that guy NICK the WHOLE time on the housewife show, she is just as guilty of cheating as he was. GROW up Camille. 50 Million ... girl you were never worth that, EVER!

January 16 2011 at 6:47 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Malika

I want to puke--Camille is an angry, bitter woman and Kelsey is a cradle robber.

January 15 2011 at 8:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
paknmove

Way to go Kelsey - I have more respect for you now - most unliked person I have ever seen - she needs long therapy

January 15 2011 at 2:07 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Dharma

camille .. poor thing. love this guy dont u? why bring her does he think people will like him more for treating his wife to a hotel sweet. while his girlfriend is in their apartmnt. now why doesnt the law include immediate incarceration for battering a wife and this is battering a wife..

January 15 2011 at 1:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Walthour Family

My guess since we weren't in the marriage is that Camille probably changed with the amount of money, lifestyle afforded her. She comes across like a complete snob. Kelsey seems more real. I bet he wanted to be with someone who is real and not caught up in the fictitious fake facade of Camille.

January 15 2011 at 11:42 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
redangelflyinghi

Estimated worth of them $100 million
That’s dollars, so their staff, how many there may be,
is nothing compared to many who have much less
13 years of marriage, 2 kids, houses, memories
and you know what, its sad
so what if he said she said, they are divorcing
they were in something once to be together
its love, time and memories gone
look at yourself