December 21, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Atlanta 'Housewives': Nene and Kim Fight on the Tour Bus (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Jan 17th 2011 8:00AM
Kim Zolciak, Nene Leakes Fight on Atlanta 'Housewives'On 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' (Sun., 10PM ET on BRAVO), Kim Zolciak feels some tension with Kandi Burruss, so she calls Nene Leakes to join them on the tour bus. Right. Because she and Nene just get along so well.

Soon they're at each other's throats. Nene says, "I don't really care what goes into singing a [beep] song ... If I wanted to sing a song, I could, Kim." She counters: "Sing a [beep] song then!"

Nene doesn't. Instead the verbal tussle continues, with Nene calling Kim an "immature dumb blonde," and Kim calling Nene a "dumb bitch." Kandi half-heartedly tries to quell the argument by saying, "La-dies..."

The anger escalates, and Nene adds an aggressively pointed finger to the proceedings. Only when Nene launches from her seat and gets in Kim's face do the rest of the bus riders take action, finally pulling them apart.

boobeebelly

Ridiculous- Kim is a nasty skank & should really cover up that nasty ass as well. Looking at the wobbly hail damaged ass is repulsive. She is untalented & just plain white trash. Get rid of her

January 19 2011 at 10:42 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
myra395

all them bitches r stupid and need to get a real life, i can't believe how grown women act on national tv it's crazy Nene thinks she's hot **** nd bout it sumone needs to put the foot up they ass all thm actin hard and none of them wud bring it if so nene wud hav gotten kim, kim dum for sittin there bein friends with all them after the way the treated her, u got to b shittin me if u think a bitch gona put they hands on me nd i dnt do nothin thn at that be ffiends with them again, kim can't sing nd she nd everyone knws that. as far as sweety if she wants to b talked aand treated liked that it's on her she making that money so fuk what everyone is sayin, i hate this show nd the only reason i seen this pety arguement cuz my son changed the channel nd it was on. all them hoes need to grow up nd act like they age nd not lik kids,

January 18 2011 at 3:55 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Jackie

Nene is a loud mouth bully and Kim is a self absorbed, no singing dumb blonde. With this said I can't help but watch each week.

January 18 2011 at 2:11 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
schairteazer

NeNe is nothing more than a hood rat trying to act like she's somebody. On the show, she made a comment about Kim singing in a club in a strip mall. I think she said something to the effect of "how classy is that?" To me she was insulting Candi also. But no one seemed to pick up on that. And the comment about white people and bare feet..........WTF!!!!!!!!! I saw alot of racism directed at Kim while they were on the bus. This includes Candi, those flammin' ass "hairdressers", NeNe, & Candi's promoter. I never thought I would see this type of behavior from Candi. I thought she was the only one on the show who had her head on straight. Guess I was wrong!!!!!!!!

January 18 2011 at 2:00 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
lv1or2

How shows like this and the View and the Bachelor or Bachelorette or the Big Brother one even exist is beyond my thinking of what is good Tv or Bad TV

January 18 2011 at 1:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
scottarring

This show is such garbage! Who the hell would want to be married to any of these women? Should be on mcpigs.com

January 18 2011 at 1:40 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
bloodsacrifice37

I saw the episode twice. I liked NeNe in the beginning, but can't stand the sight of her now. Her interview with Dupri was definitely a dig on Kim, but Candi said it best. She never understood how Kim could be friends with NeNe again. Then she brags how she hasn't spoken to Kim in 6 months since the incident on Live with Andy. Sorry Kim, but you are a dumb blonde. Sheree pulls your wig and you become friends with her again. NeNe strangles you, etc.. and you become friends with her again. You need help to let these women use you as their punching bag and then befriend them again. Nene needs an attitude adjustment is downright -- outright GHETTO!!!!

January 18 2011 at 1:40 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Matthew

Kim is a one hoit wonder and its barely a hit. Id rather listen to the guy from american idol sing she bangs. If shes going to "sing"( I use that term loosely with her). She needs to quit smoking because people who smoke stink. No magtter how much perfume or cologne you spray on it makes you stink and everything you own stink! She needs to set a better example for those kids and I hope she isnt smoking while pregnant! Smoking kills more people than aids, car wrecks, drug abuse. COMBINED! It stinks and is gross!

January 18 2011 at 1:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Matthew's comment
Angelica

She did smoke while pregnant! There was an article about it.

January 18 2011 at 1:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
FRANK DE MAIO`S

GREAT NEWS WE HAVE 500 CHANNELS !!! LOOK AT THE CRAP WE GET TO WATCH ! AND WE WONDER WHERE CIVILITY WENT.
GOD HELP US ALL !

January 18 2011 at 1:13 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
shoottathril2000

typical broads...fighting over nothing really. Who really cares about this garbage.

January 18 2011 at 1:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply