April 24, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Sarah Palin Says She Won't 'Sit Down' or 'Shut Up' in Wake of Arizona Shooting Controversy (VIDEO)

by Jeremy Taylor, posted Jan 18th 2011 12:25PM
Sarah Palin sat down for an exclusive interview on 'Hannity' (weekdays, 9 PM ET on Fox News) last night, and addressed the controversy that's been swirling around her in the wake of the Arizona shooting. She continued to express outrage at accusations in the media that her rhetoric and crosshairs maps may have pushed shooter Jared Lee Loughner to commit his horrible crimes. Palin also addressed her political future in the wake of the last week's tragedy.

"I am not ready to make an announcement as to what my political future is going to be, but I'll tell you, Sean, I'm not going to sit down, I'm not going to shut up," Palin proclaimed. "I'm hopefully going to be able to help empower others who believe that one the of things that makes America so exceptional is our right to free speech . . . and if that leads to being a candidate for high office then I will announced that at the appropriate time."

Shorter version: The "lamestream" media will still have Sarah Palin to kick around for the forseeable future.

dregstudios

The public is finally coming around to seeing the true Sarah Palin. Instead of smiling and nodding while talking about murders and national tragedies, she should have shown some humility. I was compelled to create a visual commentary of her political rhetoric and its effects on my artist's blog at http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2011/01/sarah-palin-made-me-do-it.html Drop by and let me know what you think.

January 19 2011 at 6:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
heardre

Sarah Palin should set down and definitely shut-up!

January 19 2011 at 3:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
gena22mgf

She's an idiot. I wish she would go away already.

January 18 2011 at 7:07 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
usabarb4u

Sarah Palin doesn't debate...on the contrary, she won't even have a debate with other potential candidates or a live interview where she isn't reading off a teleprompter. Why? Because she just plain is not smart enough to carry herself intellectually on topics of National concern. Truth is, Sarah Palin has backed herself into the "She and Tell Corner" and for those supporters this is where she may come out swinging but won't land a punch one and will be knocked out by her opponents in the 2012 race. So, my thoughts are this, how many years of education will the investors sink funds into for Sarah Palin. If not 2012, the next election 2016, the next? She just plain isn't smart enough to hold a political office and she is plain too egotistical with her "my way or the highway" procedures...as was proven in Alaska. We didn't try to impeach her because she was a great Governor..on the contrary, she manipulated and abused her power over and over and over again...and we are still challenging her in the ethics court. So I say, stand up Sarah Palin, keep on talking, because with each live interview, those who think they know you will get a glimpse of the real Sarah Palin and your followers will see your true colors and call you black as is your heart. You have no compassion for the lesser class people though you prey on their hopes and dreams by reflecting the "If I can do it anyone can attitude" what you neglect to inform them is you are bought and sold by BIG BUSINESS and your hubby Todd pulls the strings. But the truth will come out. Cause we are watching you like a hawk and we want you to keep talking live debates, live interviews and stop the reading of your palm and monitors...cause one day...someone is going to ask you, "What do you read?" And that is when you will say.....uhhhh well anything.

January 18 2011 at 5:33 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply