September 1, 2014

17 Things You Didn't Know About 'Seinfeld' (INFOGRAPHIC)

by Greg Voakes, posted Jan 19th 2011 11:45AM
seinfeld cast'Seinfeld' is one of the most beloved sitcoms of all-time, a "show about nothing" that's remained as ubiquitious and relevant in syndication as it was during its prime. Larry David's signature brand of wry, absurd situational humor resonated with millions of TV fans because it made average, everday life seem bizarrely eventful -- and ridiculously hilarious. Few shows of any kind have matched its quality and level of success.

But even 'Seinfeld' superfans who can quote lines of dialogue on-demand from their favorite episodes might learn a thing or two (or 17) from this infographic. Check it out after the jump and let us know in the comments.

seinfeld infographic

the human fund

May 03 2011 at 1:10 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
u2kids

no soup for you

May 03 2011 at 1:04 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dpp6768

I did and they REFUSED to take a report of the violation. So then I called the Attorney General back, she called the police department and the rest is history. Our City Manager fired the chief August 2nd, 2010.

Thanks for being a friend! Email me sometime and I will update you on what is going on. Identity theft on the internet is almost impossible to prosecute, but her email to you PROVED who she was!
My email is: AMERICAHELP1@AOL.COM

Call me sometime, I would like to talk to my hero sometime: 772-359-8400

February 21 2011 at 9:18 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dpp6768

ROSY O'DONNELL????????????????? If she? had gotton the part it would have never made it...Babu..Delores!!!!! Hellooo Neuuuuman. The Soup Nazi....Even if you didn't like Jerry as a stand-up comic the cast together as a group of friends was "GREAT" The Majic Lugge ....The Shower Urinerater........................................

February 06 2011 at 11:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
oldfool

I thought I knew everything about "Seinfeld". This was very interesting!!

January 24 2011 at 1:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ag4jazz

You know a tv show SUCKS if it has a laugh track...and you know you're a moron, if you laugh with the laugh track!
sienfeld epitomized the terrible comedy show..just like his stand up...and, did you ever notice, he never appears any where anymore...thank GOD!!!......sienfeld was/is the worst show on tv...and sienfeld was/is nothing but an arrogant, self indulgent, self centered and very unfunny moron..did you ever notice!

January 23 2011 at 10:37 PM Report abuse -3 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to ag4jazz's comment
ROBERT

how old are you ? 5 It was nominated 68 times. you are a moron. u must have. 0 zero zero sense of humor

January 29 2011 at 11:06 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
jeanweeden

Close to the number 1 show I watched! HeHe I was at a few! Just T.V. didn't see me!

January 23 2011 at 9:28 PM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
wishladya

I tried to watch Seinfeld a couple of times, and it was so mindless I couldn't handle it. I watched the last episode all the way through thinking maybe I'd missed something. I wasted an hour.

January 23 2011 at 8:49 PM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to wishladya's comment
BryGuy

the only thing wasted is the oxygen you breathe. You have no sense of humor...stick to your queer ABC comedies that last 3 seasons

January 30 2011 at 2:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply