November 28, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Howard Stern Rips Jay Leno for Stealing Material and Doing a 'Terrible Thing' to Conan (VIDEO)

by Jeremy Taylor, posted Jan 19th 2011 3:20PM
Howard Stern pulled no punches when talking about Jay Leno on 'Piers Morgan Tonight' (weekdays, 9PM ET on CNN.)

"Jay is insane, and Jay is a crook, and the whole world knows what he is up to," Stern told Morgan. "He steals a tremendous amount of material, he's not fit to scrub David Letterman's feet."

Morgan followed up Stern's diatribe by asking him his opinion on what happened between Leno and Conan O'Brien at NBC.

"He did a terrible thing to Conan O'Brien," Stern responded. "If I was Jay Leno, I would have manned up. I would have said, 'Listen Conan, you think you're so good? I'm going to go to Fox Network, or I'm going to to ABC, and I'm going to put my show on, and I'm going to kick your (butt.)' That's what a man does. You don't sort of weasel your way back in."

Team Coco, indeed.

mike

hey Howard its well know that you are a lowlife with the garbage you sprew thats why your not on regular t.v.your a sick man and people who watch and pay to see you are just as sick , You couldnt lick the bottom of Jay Lenos shoes and as far as Cohan hes a no talent like you and as for Letterman hes nothing but a left wing liberal like you. no wonder you like him , the only differance between him and youmake A living dealing with dirt you have a filty mouth and a filty mind , Someone should have washed your mouthout with soap

January 20 2011 at 2:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ms. Judy

Hellooooo, Conan and Letterman are both stupid and for Howard Stern to praise them, just shows everyone the type of humor that they have. If Conal had the cajones, why didn't he take the half hour deal and prove himself. The network kept the better personality. Actually, Jimmy Falon is far better than Conan ever was and I hope he follows Leno. I quit watching late nite when Conan and Letterman were the choices. Enough said.

January 20 2011 at 12:15 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
jhaharrisj

Who in the world would listen to Howard Stern about anything, the man is so low you would have to lie down in a gutter to look down on him. I would not give Howard Stern the time of day.

January 20 2011 at 11:00 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
cindy4h

Who is Howard Stern to judge anybdy! He is the most gross, foul human(?) I have ever heard. Anyone who would sit and listen to a man that treats women the way he does is crazy. Jay Leno is more of a man and human than he or Conan or David Letterman could ever be. Conan failed in the ratings. He should be a man and own up to the fact that he couldn't carry "The Tonight Show". The only reason Conan turned down the show for a 30 minute later time slot was because he knew he didn't have what it took to make it. You never once heard Jay complain when Conan took his show away from him 5 yrs. ago because he was a crybaby and wanted the spot. Jay was no. 1 and Conan still got his way and Jay walked away quitely. So Conan got exactly what he deserved! And Howard Stern doesn't even deserve to be listened to.

January 20 2011 at 10:49 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rishi Dev

Conan >> leno

January 20 2011 at 1:28 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
BRKF06

He's hated Leno for decades. This is nothing new. He pointed out what a shoddy thief Leno is back in the 90s.

January 20 2011 at 12:12 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
marcqmarc

Howard Stern needs to shut up. He's a mess and ugly...

January 19 2011 at 9:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply