July 31, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Yohji Asano's 'American Idol' Audition: The New William Hung? (VIDEO)

by Elizabeth Chan, posted Jan 19th 2011 10:11PM

It's obvious that Yohji Asano a.k.a Yohji Pop has been imitating Michael Jackson for a while. Now, whether it has been since the age of two or in the womb, no one is quite sure. However, he's got the looks and as America is about to find out, the moves to prove it.

Or does he?

If anyone thinks that adding some Michael Jackson moves to Miley Cyrus' 'Party in the USA' would make it a better song, Yohji was about to prove them wrong. This might be one mashup we never want to see again.

Is Yohji 'American Idol' 2011's new William Hung?

'American Idol' airs Wednesdays and Thursdays at 8PM ET on Fox.

Alexandra

Poor JLo having to put up not only with some of those painfully untalented, out of their mind contestants, but with Steven screeching next to her. They must be paying her millions.

January 20 2011 at 1:32 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
tandkkam

OMG this guy is awful, poor Michael Jackson is probably turning over in his crypt.

January 20 2011 at 12:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mason

I watched A.I last night, I think both J.LO & Steven Tyler did a wonderful Job.. Although to be perfectly honest J.LO reminded me a bit of Paula how nice she is and didn't want to hurt someones feelings. But towards the end you can see the look in her eyes as if she was saying pleaseeee stop already. Did we really have to see that one girl come out of the out-house? I mean really. One of my favorites and front runners so far is that one girl Melinda who's father had throat cancer. God bless him. Another was that Country bumpkin. Damn she was funny but in a good way. Yo-Yo-Dwagg. lol that just killed me haha.

January 20 2011 at 12:33 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
goobyguy1

J-LO LEAVE YOUR EXTENSIONS ALONE ON IDOL GIRL !!

January 20 2011 at 12:17 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
snorinlorin

The whole show was an all time low.Of coarse it didn't have far to fall.

January 20 2011 at 12:04 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
South OC Massage

Idol is over!

January 20 2011 at 11:15 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Willie

I was interested in seeing the "new William Hung" but that fking poop there it is ad was on again

January 20 2011 at 11:02 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
dmfischetti

the new William Hung??? Please. Sometimes it is much better to let sleeping dogs lie.

January 20 2011 at 10:47 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Jack

I only watched about 10 minutes of the program and that was because I had something else to do in the room where the TV was on and the TV was turned to that channel because there was not much else to watch. I saw on guy I could not believe he knew how to sing and they went crazy for him. The rest like other Idol programs are filled with no talet screamers but that is the new stuff someone tries to call music and singing.

January 20 2011 at 10:38 AM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
Rich

This is exactly what I don't like about American Idol.

January 20 2011 at 10:25 AM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply