April 23, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Kim Richards Entered Rehab After Drunken Fight on 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Jan 21st 2011 10:22AM
Kyle Fights Kim on 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'Kim Richards was checked into rehab by her family following her heated fight with sister Kyle on 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' (Thu., 9PM ET on BRAVO). A week later, she checked herself out.

During the finale of 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,' Kyle and Kim Richards started arguing at Taylor's birthday party. Kim left for the comfort of her limo, only to have Kyle join her, whereupon the fight escalated.

"Mom had to die ... and leave this [beep] on my shoulders," Kyle said on the season finale. "You are so sick. My husband has helped you every month and stood by you and taken care of you, OK, like you're his second [beep] wife!"

Kim cowered in the corner of the limo and refused to agree that Kyle had done "everything" for her.

As Adrienne failed to placate either of them, Kyle yelled, "You are a liar ... [and] you are an alcoholic! Yeah, that's right. I've said it now and everybody knows." Kyle stormed out of the limo and concluded, "You are on your own now."

According to Bravo, Kyle and Kim have not spoken since the blowout.

picaso0000

KIM... GLAD TO HERE YOU ARE OUT OF REHAB... MY SISTER IS THE ONE WHO TURNED ME ONTO YOUR SHOW. WHEN SHE SAID YOU AND KYLE WERE DOING A REALITY SHOW TOGETHER,,WO!!! WAS SO GLAD,,LAST MOVIE I REMEMBER SEEING YOU IN WAS TUFF TURF MAN THAT HAIR OF YOURS.....YOU ARE STILL AS BEATIFUL...AND AS FOR KYLE WO.. DID YOU GROW UP TO BE A HEARTBREAKER.....YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY ALSO..IF YOU EVER TOLD ME I WOULD EVER WATCH A REALITY SHOW I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU TO GO PISS OFF SLAGS!..I WATCH EVERY ONE OF YOU ANY TIME I HERE YOU ARE ON..SO SORRY I MISSED LISA AND GIGI ON ELLEN.. MUST HAVE BEEN AN AWSOME SHOW..BY THE WAY I HAVE NEVER EVER WRITTEN INTO ONE OF THESE BLOGS IN MY LIFE ...THIS MY 2ND TIME..I MAY SEEM TO SINGLE OUT OUT KIM,KYLE AND LISA BUT YOU REALLY ARE A TOTAL GROUP OF SMART,FUNNY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS.AS I SAID LAST TIME I COULD GO ON FOREVER,,WOULDN'T WANT YOU TO GET BIG HEADS ABOUT MY COMMENTS THOUGH..LOL....CAMILE TOO LATE FOR YOU ON THAT ONE I GUESS...OOPS...SORRY SOMETIMES MY VICIOUS GAY SIDE STRIKES OUT,, YOUR STILL PRETTY CAMILE WHEN YOU DROP THE ACT AND ARE ACTUALLY KINDA SWEET,(,RARE) BUT ITS STILL NICE........

January 22 2011 at 12:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ckodesign

Kyle has some serious anger issues, and talk about calling the kettle black. She needs to go off to rehab. She seems to live off of her sisters and cousins (the Hilton's) celebrety, so pathetic.

January 21 2011 at 9:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
CHILD OF GOD

I FELT AWFUL FOR KIM LAST NIGHT............TAYLOR IS TROUBLE.....SHE SHOULD NEVER HAVE PICKED THAT TIME TO START THIS. SHES A TROULBLE MAKER AND SHE DID START THAT THING WITH CAMELLE

January 21 2011 at 9:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
snuggleangel817

opps this*

January 21 2011 at 5:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
snuggleangel817

thie show is cool I love it

January 21 2011 at 5:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
picaso0000

I LOVE KIM AND KYLE AND ALWAYS WILL I HAVE A SISTER WHO HAS HAD MY BACK ALL MY LIFE YOU KNOW YOU LOVE KIM KYLE,, CUT HER SOME SLACK JUST DON'T ENABLE HER,YOUR A GREAT SISTER... ALL OF YOU GIRLS ARE SLAMMIN...AS MUCH AS I DON'T CARE FOR CAMILE.I FEEL SO BAD THAT SHE ACTUALLY BELIEVES HER OWN CRAP,VERY SAD.. MAJOR SNAPS TO GIGI. HE'S SO COOL.. AS ARE YOU LISA YOU ARE ONE CLASS ACT...PLEASE DONT KICK YOUR HOUSEGUEST OUT HE LOVES YOU TWO...I COULD GO ON AND ON.. HOPE YOU ALL GO FOR MANY SEASONS.... FRANK IN RHODE ISLAND

January 21 2011 at 1:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kim

Wow these people will do and say anything to stay on tv.

January 21 2011 at 1:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
barbiejeans6

my heart goes out to kim.

January 21 2011 at 12:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ELECTRICAL277

Is that the same Kim Richards that was in all of those Disney movies of the mid-seventies ?

January 21 2011 at 12:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to ELECTRICAL277's comment
chrisharnick

January 21 2011 at 2:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MIKE

Much more believable,acting with Richard Long & Juliet Mills.

January 21 2011 at 10:42 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply