August 1, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Beverly Hills 'Housewives' Reunion: Camille Claims Kyle Bullied Her (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Jan 28th 2011 6:30AM
Camille Grammer on Beverly Hills 'Housewives'In part one of 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' reunion show (Thu., 9PM ET on BRAVO), Camille Grammer claims Kyle Richards only wanted her on the series as a "target" for mistreatment. "You are a bully," she says. "And you started the whole delusional thing so everybody in America thinks I'm delusional." (Everybody in America thinks about Camille?)

Kyle scoffs at the remark and counters, "You say things that aren't true, Camille. You've done it to yourself ... I thought that you'd be a great addition because of the way you look, because of your beautiful homes."

susiestu

I think Kyle is nothing but a bully. She is mean to her sister and then acts like she cares. She is nothing but abusive. She acts like everyone else is not acting properly when she just provokes them. She also needs to cut her hair..

February 02 2011 at 7:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nancy

This is the female version of wrestling ladies. It is fake! What Bravo doesn't film is everyone sitting around after "it's a wrap day" and celebrating like the friends that they are. Kyle has the strongest personality and the most supportive and secure relationship so she gets to be top dog. Watch and see, they'll cause trouble in her marriage cause Bravo knows it will withstand it. It's all about the money.

January 31 2011 at 7:45 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Andrea

Camille is in shock not ready for reality but she will be fine, kyle you must help her, even if she's using you, her life became public when she agreed to appear on show, & she'll be fine. Everyone Love those Children! kim you kyle and kyles husband need to talk. Everyone find Love.

January 30 2011 at 5:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
rockwalk9

I sort of feel sorry for Camille because of the way Kelsey dropped her.

January 30 2011 at 4:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sherrie

I think Camille is a trouble maker...but I also think Kyle should be nicer to her sister, Kim. She's rather abrasive with her and I don't think it's right...that's her sister, after all...I like this cast...the fighting is no good but overall, I think they are an interesting group of women.

January 30 2011 at 2:24 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
missyl29

I thought Kyle was so beautiful. She now appears as a ruthless thug. She yells over everyone, and is heartless with her sister. I was ill watching her. Mean bully!

January 30 2011 at 12:29 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
pbel27

Kyle is a bully - foul language - physically threatening - No wonder the Hilton's took off for her daughter's
graduation
I am so sure her daughter is proud when she sees her mother (Kyle) in her mouthy ranting and cruel ravings
Watch the film when she is going after Kim in the limo - she is horrid - can only imagine how she was growing up ..... There has to be something to the story about Kim shouldering financial responsibility at a young age - I like Kim a lot - Taylor is so 2-faced - I think Camille is handling it well - good for her

January 29 2011 at 3:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
SHARON

Can't they all just get along and be thankful that they still have their houses, their nannies, their children and enough money not to have to worry about where the next heating bill, etc. is coming from. Do love the show though...it takes me out of my where am I going to get enough money to pay this months bills!

January 29 2011 at 1:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
katklee11

If you watch the show - CAMILLE IS TRULY DELUSIONAL. There is absolutely no evidence of Kyle attacking her, just Kyle trying to defend herself. Camille is a lying, delusional, bitch with an overly inflated ego. is she misunderstood - I don't think so. She bragged about all her houses, her wealth, her husband's superior position in life as compared to Kyle's husband. She is obviously jealous of Kyle's relationship with her husband, and I have no doubt she would try to seduce Kyle's husband, if she hasn't already done so. And, look at how she kept kissing and "feeling-up" that other woman's husband on the show. Delusional and DESPARATE.

January 29 2011 at 12:02 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
giitterngiitz

I did think Camille got a bad rap on the show. She may have misunderstood what Kyle said in Vegas, but Kyle's apology was not meaningful as far as I was concerned. I do believe Taylor said something to set Camille off and had every right to question what was being said about her. Kyle can be somewhart of a bully at times.

January 29 2011 at 11:41 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply