October 25, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Fran Drescher and Her Ex-Husband Had 'Great Sex' Before He Realized He Was Gay (VIDEO)

by Nick Zaino, posted Jan 28th 2011 7:25PM
Peter MArc Jacobson and Fran Drescher on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show'When Fran Drescher and Peter Marc Jacobson were still married, Jacobson had not yet come to the realization that he was gay. He went back and forth on the question with therapists until the couple divorced in 1999.

Drescher, who now hosts 'The Fran Drescher Tawk Show,' and Jacobson were on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' (weekdays, syndicated) together on Friday, and seemed very comfortable with each other. Oprah asked, "Did you have a healthy sex relationship?" and they both responded positively. Jacobson went so far as to say it was "great sex."

"We always used to think that we must be having better sex than, you know, our friends," said Drescher, "because, I don't know, he's a very sexual man."

Well, that's certainly giving them something to tawk about.

tmuckenstr

Actually he chose a "straight" lifestyle and that did not work out...because he had no choice in who he really is...

January 31 2011 at 4:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lorv69

That was admirable of Scott to defend Kim but I think it could have been handled in a different manner. As for the "Girl" who threw the drink on Kim and as you noticed I did say girl, she needs to grow up and learned to control her boyfriend and childish behavior their adults not teenagers.

January 31 2011 at 12:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lorv69

Fran is a very beautiful woman and will surely fall in love again with the right man. I just admired her in the Nanny by the way I still watch the re runs.

January 31 2011 at 12:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
adalberh

MY GOD FRAN DRESCHER . . . I THINK I WAS GAY VERY BEFORE , BUT THAT WOMAN IS TOO BEAUTIFULL , AND TO SEXY , SHE DID'T DESERVE IT , HOPE SHE FALL IN LOVE WITH AN ORDINARY MAN LIKE ME , WITH A HEART ONLY FOR HER.

January 30 2011 at 9:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
nenicho1211

Proof positive that he chose a gay life style.

January 30 2011 at 4:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply