Something Pitchy: Is 'American Idol's' Lauren Alaina Really 'The One'?

by Hilary Rothing, posted Jan 28th 2011 4:00PM
Only two weeks into the season 10 auditions and we've already got "the one"? That's what the judges seemed to think after 15-year-old Georgia sweet peach Lauren Alaina busted out a little Faith Hill.

Myself and guest Rickey Yaneza of Rickey.org discuss Alaina's performance as well as last night's impressive trio of Hollywood-bound country boys, Paul McDonald, Danny Pate and Matt Dillard. We also weigh-in on the new panel of judges, as they start to settle into Simon Cowell's very large shoes in this edition of the Something Pitchy 'Idol' Show.

Linda

i am sick of hearing pitchy i dont think randy knows what hes talking about. linda

April 08 2011 at 6:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Linda

April 08 2011 at 6:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bansolsmit

I think that she is very well singing the song.I like it voice.
[url=http://www.healthproductreviewers.com/maqui-berry-lean-review.html]Maqui Lean[/url]

February 03 2011 at 1:15 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
khurial3

To me, it's between her and Chelsea oaks thus far. Personally I like Alaina.

Right now, voters on the poll "American Idol Season 10: Lauren Alaina vs Chelsea Oaks, who is the better singer?: at http://whosright.com/poll/american-idol-season-10-lauren-alaina-vs-chelsea-oaks-who-is-the-better-singer have given Oaks a slight lead. Obviously, I disagree. You can visit that link and see videos of both the contestants and vote on who you think is the best.

I think they will both make it the end.

January 31 2011 at 10:07 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
pittersmth

I think that she will become american idol.She is singing the song very well.

January 31 2011 at 2:13 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply