April 18, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Hugh Hefner's Ex Holly Has an Awkward Visit With Him and Fiancee Crystal (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Jan 31st 2011 8:40AM
Holly Madison Talks to Hef, Crystal on 'Holly's World'Whether to offer selfless well-wishes or engage in self torture, Holly Madison decides to head to the Playboy mansion and scope out ex-boyfriend Hugh Hefner and his 24-year-old fiancée Crystal Harris.

"I don't want it to be awkward," Hefner tells her on 'Holly's World' (Sunday, 10:30PM ET, on E!). Oh, but it is. Holly admits, "It's definitely difficult to talk about being engaged with Hef, because he knows how much I wanted to get married and have kids when we were together."

She tells him, "I always feel very protective of you ... If [Crystal] ever messes up, I'll kick her ass." Things get even more uncomfortable when Crystal joins them.Holly asks about the wedding date and says, "OK, well, congratulations, guys. And keep me posted on all your plans." Yeah, right. Crystal hugs her stiffly, and Holly watches the happy couple walk up the staircase arm in arm.

joeswatzell

I will never believe this is anything more than playing the lottery.
Who will be in the will, or collect the $$$ from the pre-nup when Mr. Hefner dies.
At the moment, Holly has lost, and Chrystal holds the winning ticket.

January 31 2011 at 6:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
hurst79guy

Her parents must be so proud. My beautiful college age daughter sleeps with an 80 year old douchebag, so she can get on TV.

January 31 2011 at 3:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MOMMA

Well, I'm Team Holly....but the very thought of Hugh and sex...ewwwwww (shiver)

January 31 2011 at 3:08 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
kelly

"There goes my millions walking up the stairs with Hef...bah haha."

January 31 2011 at 2:55 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Cid Cody

HEF probaably got tired of that SHEEP Giggle that Holly does. It would have to become annoying after awhile! :)) Bahh Bahhhh Bahh! :)))

January 31 2011 at 2:37 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
Cid Cody

HEF is going to pass this BOTTLE BLOND EMPIRE down to his SON!... so we will have another 60 years of this Nonsense!... (CC) Canada

January 31 2011 at 2:30 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Cid Cody

These BOTTLE BLONDS, YUCK! ... Their DRAPES do not match their CARPET!... WINK! WINK!!
Who do they think they are fooling? We all know if the old guy didn't have any MONEY, none of these BOTTLE BLONDS would be around! Geesh!.... You can always tell a BOTTLE BLOND by all those ROOTS that show! They can't get around that for long... the ROOTS pop out! (CC) Canada

January 31 2011 at 2:29 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
vallontina

Serioulsy though, Hef should have married Holly.

January 31 2011 at 2:25 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
glad48

He is just gross.

January 31 2011 at 2:04 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
alfredschrader

I've been seen with some of the most beautiful women on earth. Those peroxide women are interesting & nice, but nothing in the magazine is anywhere near as beautiful as the women I've been seen with. What's it like, for example, to have dinner with a woman like Mary Law ( 22 looks better than Angelina Jolie) ? Nobody else in the restaurant even exists except the two of us. She orders the most expensive beverage on the menu & I say "Two of those" . She talks me into giving the server a 35% gratuity, I do it & don't even blink, etc.....Alfred-

January 31 2011 at 1:52 PM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to alfredschrader's comment
Becky

Yeah, Alfred your another one of the male species that thinks with the wrong head. Keep spending and Mary will have you take her dinner AGAIN!!

January 31 2011 at 2:32 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply