April 24, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Kim Kardashian Is Attacked by Fan's Girlfriend, Scott Disick Fights Back (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Jan 31st 2011 6:40AM
Scott Disick Fights on 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York'Usually schmoozing with fans is a friendly, innocent affair. Not so for Kim Kardashian on 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York' (Sun., 10PM ET on E!). At a club, Kim agrees to take a picture with a fan. However, the fan's girlfriend is not amused. She lashes out, throwing her drink in Kim's face.

Scott Disick pounces on the boyfriend and the scuffle becomes aggressive despite the cramped quarters. Scott's partner Kourtney Kardashian returns from the bathroom to hear "screaming and glass breaking, and I see Scott being carried out by security guards." Nice of him to defend her sister, though maybe physical assault was taking things a bit too far.

Sandra

I hate Kim... she's a no good feelings, fur wearing, animal hating, no talent just looks low life... Scott was stupid to get in the middle of that, let that bitch stand out for herself, she obviously doesn't care for the thousands of animals that are skinned alive for her fashion choices, I am sure she can stand up for herself.

January 31 2011 at 8:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Sandra's comment
on my grownman

Animal Lover but a human hater... What a wonderful world we live in.

February 01 2011 at 1:54 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
swemmonds

The fact that I share his sir name, is as close as I ever care to come to this preppy punk, who thinks he is a tough guy.... I have read several articles which labled him a bully of his peers & classmates, but that is all the farther I would characterize any simiiarity to a bully... Somehow, someway, he has had to actually do something to earn the Bully title.... I do not think this guy has ever accomplished anything in his life, but find a woman that is as vapid as he is,being a bully actually takes some work, this piss poor excuse for a man, has not worked a day in his life.... I would LOVE the opportunity to throw down with him, w/o the security of his bodyguards.... I can think of only 1 other "man" that causes me such disdain, that would be Spencer..... I would pay top dollar, to watch those two in an MMA ring.... We wont have to fret over the date of such an event, neither one has half a sack of marbles, if you get my drift..... I dont even know why I'm wasting my time commenting on his worthless behind...

January 31 2011 at 5:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Merenda

Ok, first off, it disgusts me to no end that these pigs are considered "stars" and make a ton of money doing nothing. That being said, Scott DID stand up for Kim and was in the right for doing so. That chick and her b/f we're way outta line. And, the chick needed to be knocked on her arse. But, for Kourtney to act the way SHE did towards Scott afterwards, made her look like an idiot and jsut as childish as the chick and some of Scott's past actions. Grow up!

January 31 2011 at 5:34 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Merenda's comment
Merenda

And for the record, the set up for a lawsuit action that chick tries to pull, she'd be getting paid on it because I would have knocked the crap outta her. If she acts like that over her b/f asking for someone's photo, you have to imagine what the guy did before in the r/s to warrant her overeaction or she could just be the big C. Either way, she needed to be trhown outta there after she got the beat down of her life! And, by the way girly, your b/f is a fat pig, so he is no "prize" to be fighting like that over. LOL

January 31 2011 at 5:40 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
DebAL44@aol.com

The Kardashians and crew - a bunch of scumbag lowlifes. Their Father was on OJ's defense team, got him off with murder, now we have to deal with his white trash family.

January 31 2011 at 4:56 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
3 replies to DebAL44@aol.com's comment
jlm2223

This was total BS setup. It's so obvious they were looking for trouble and probably a law suit to get some money out of Kim. The GF probably told him to go take a pic with Kim and then she would come over and prevoke her, then they could sue. I'm not a Scott fan, but good for him for sticking up for Kim!

January 31 2011 at 4:46 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
bribabylk

Scott didn't "pounce" on the boyfriend ... video clearly shows the opposite. The girl threw a drink at Kim, Scott turned to the girl, and then the girl's boyfriend POUNCED ON SCOTT. After that Scott was defending himself.

January 31 2011 at 4:15 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
Madison

Hi! Zygi & Paris, I just read your comment and I so agree with you, I' am not a tv fan anymore since all they show is junk and these realiaty show's got ta go only people with no life would watch, the only reason I'm even responding to this Kim is because I was reading the news on my laptop and who pops up KIM complaining about the pictures she took, who the hell cares. This is a sad world were living in and something has got to give.

January 31 2011 at 4:02 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
TONYA

amazing to me that Scott was the one removed from the club, the girl and the guy should have been escorted out, how low class do you have to be to throw a drink and slap someone over a picture..

January 31 2011 at 3:54 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
x57mrdavid32

Scott did a good job. Those couples are a pretty nice fail; - AngerManagement helps, nerds.

January 31 2011 at 3:51 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
wratliffky

I thought it was a real fight. Where I come from they would have had to carry those two little bitches (the males) out on a stretcher.

January 31 2011 at 3:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply