December 22, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Adam Sandler Responds to His Death Rumors, Predicts How He'll Really Die (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Feb 1st 2011 5:00AM
Adam Sandler Talks Death on 'Tonight Show'Adam Sandler has something he wants to say to those who've been spreading Internet lies that he died (in Switzerland in a snowboarding accident). First off, he's alive (obviously), as was further proved by his appearance on 'The Tonight Show' (weeknights, 11:35PM ET on NBC).

But for future reference, Sandler said, "If I do die, it'll be in America. And it won't be on a snowboard. It'll either be on a toilet or hanging from a belt, naked," he joked. Good to know.

fuzzychickenhair

Wow, I don't like most of Sandler's stuff either, but for goodness sake do we have to be so mean about it?

March 05 2012 at 8:11 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kbsmasbesthalves

I love Adam Sandler and I was relieved to hear that this was not true. Humor, like beauty is in the eye iof the beholder....I also am blessed that my son reembles him to a degreea nd maybe this is why I find him hilarious....my son is!

To each their own!

Rain on me was awesome!

February 01 2011 at 4:42 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Shark

Kewl Stuuf and remember It's Up to the Viewer to Decide what is Real Or Not ? and If you Don't Like It , Change the Channel or Turn it off and Go do Something that others can Debate and Talk about , Be the Difference you Want to See in Others . God Bless America

February 01 2011 at 4:14 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
rjaygee21

As far as I'm concerned, Adam Sandler dies every time one of his movies is released..the guy is NOT funny...

February 01 2011 at 3:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lucy

Adam Sandler is repulsive and he does use foul language so bad they bleep it out and that is why you don't hear "bad" words. This is answer to GEN.

February 01 2011 at 2:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gen

Love Sandler - he is funny and has an innocence about him. These days unless every other word is a cuss word many people fail to find anything "funny"

February 01 2011 at 1:47 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
lawrencefishberg

THIS GUY IS AN UNFUNNY, PHYSICALLY REPULSIVE JERK WHO GETS MEGA MILLIONS FOR PRODUCING GARBAGE....THE KICKER IS, HE THINKS HE'S HILARIOUS....HIS ASSISTANTS PROBABLY THINK HE IS A SCREAM.

February 01 2011 at 1:39 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
tetrarquin

Sandler will probably die in a screening room cracking up at how hysterical he THINKS his horrid movies are..probably at a fart joke haha

February 01 2011 at 1:05 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Ed

so upset it wasn't true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 01 2011 at 12:32 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
jacinta.hill@gmail.com

Was it just me, or did Bieber say "like"... around 29+ times? lol sorry.. tried keeping up with it.. lost count.. ;)

February 01 2011 at 12:18 PM Report abuse -3 rate up rate down Reply