November 24, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Justin Bieber Like Talks About His Like Movie But Uses 'Like' Way Too Much (VIDEO)

by Jason Hughes, posted Feb 1st 2011 2:51AM
Justin Bieber, 'Late Show with David Letterman'The girls may like Justin Bieber, but he likes 'like.' On 'Late Show With David Letterman' (Weeknights, 11:35PM ET on CBS), the pre-teen heartthrob was trying to talk about his upcoming documentary movie, but we couldn't concentrate on what he was saying.

Well, we couldn't concentrate on anything beyond his overuse of the word "like." If anyone tried to play a drinking game based on Bieber's use of the word, they'd be unconscious within five minutes.

Some of our favorite sentences:

-- "Right now [I'm] just kind of like focusing like on my music a lot and stuff like that's really like important to me."

-- "Like most people would just think like they just put me together; some people just made me; and like I'm just like some factory like machine."

And like the one that like was like the best?

-- "Like, like I like only drive like at home, because like when I'm in like, like places like this like New York and stuff ... " Nine 'likes' and he didn't even get to finish his thought!

baharmon78

i hope he gets the message.

February 02 2011 at 8:01 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
rachellll

He's 16, cut him a break. He'll learn proper interview articulation eventually.

February 01 2011 at 11:48 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
billybombeattie

What a douchebag, he talks like a fuckin valley girl...

February 01 2011 at 7:17 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Hello Nathaniel

I counted, it was hard to keep up, but I think he said like 46 times.

February 01 2011 at 12:00 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Hello Nathaniel's comment
Hello Nathaniel

oops, I meant 36 times

February 01 2011 at 12:01 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
EB

I feel kind of bad for him... he looked *like* really nervous. But wouldn't we all be with millions of people watching our every move?

February 01 2011 at 11:01 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to EB's comment
Dan

Like OMG, who like freaking like cares?
And why would the kid be "nervous" when he's clearly not nervous any of the other 10,000 times he's appeared on TV since he became famous for no reason.
His songs are so bad that they make Todd Rundgren look like Eric Clapton...of course Bieber and his brainless fans would have no idea who either person is.
The only reason this kid is even popular is because parents today lets their little girls watch and do whatever they want. You have 8 year old girls making death threats to any girl that gets close to this kid, and that's not a good thing. When I was 8 there was no internet, but my mother still wouldn't let me watch MTV or listen to the rap/hard rock stations on the radio. Today's parents allow their kids to watch anything, listen to anything and now these kids all think they can become celebrities if they post themselves singing off key on youtube.

Can we just shut up about this flash-in-the-pan, clearly no adults (outside of the pedophile women who think he's cute) like him, just listen to the previous days of the show when they'd announce who was coming on later in the week. People would cheer for all the other guests but when Bieber's name was announced, the studio went silent. Stop giving him so much media attention and he'll go away. 8 year old girls have very short attention spans...

February 01 2011 at 11:25 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Dan's comment
MISS BURKS

you tak too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 02 2011 at 7:50 AM Report abuse rate up rate down
Joyce

He needs to back to school and learn how to talk.

February 01 2011 at 9:46 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
JEP

You know, so what, you know.

February 01 2011 at 6:35 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply