April 24, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Tynisha Roches Chases Randy Jackson With Microphone (VIDEO)

by Elizabeth Chan, posted Feb 3rd 2011 10:35PM

Adele told us a thing or two about 'Chasing Pavements,' TLC said don't chase 'Waterfalls,' and tonight 'American Idol' L.A. has taught us not to chase Randy Jackson with a microphone.

Tynisha Roches had made it through the MySpace 'American Idol' auditions and trekked all the way from Hoboken, New Jersey, to sing her version of Frank Sinatra's 'My Way' at the auditions.

If she couldn't make it in Hoboken, making it in L.A. in front of the judges looks even bleaker.

That really didn't stop Roches from bringing out her best Jersey Shore, belting out "you'll love me," whilst chasing Randy to let her into Hollywood.

Ahh, Tynisha, you may be in a city filled with stars -- but being on 'Idol' just isn't in yours.

'American Idol' airs Wednesdays and Thursdays at 8PM ET on Fox.

Marleny

I actually know Tynisha, I went to school with her several years ago. She was actually a pretty cool person, randomly loud and funny. We were in a show together once, a musical compilation - in essence, and she was in a taxicab scene with an old friend of mine. While maybe she wasn't the best singer, it was one of the funniest scenes in the show that year. I haven't seen or heard about her in a while, so this clip was actually surprising and brought back some good memories of our school days!

February 04 2011 at 7:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Peggy

They have the goof balls on for entertainment purposes. The goof balls know they aren't going to be getting the golden ticket, they just want their few seconds of fame. It is for entertainment and ratings so don't take it so seriously.

February 04 2011 at 2:09 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Samantha

why am I not suprised that the media is giving this attention ***** some attention? They find this is funny or entertaining? This show is a joke now.

February 04 2011 at 1:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Hey Brooke

I don't understand why they showed the last clip. That old guy should have never made it to see the judges, he's obviously too old and a complete joke on top of that. Does anyone else think there are way more commercials this year?

February 04 2011 at 12:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
catwalkcowboy

This show has gone to the dogs. It outright SUCKS

February 04 2011 at 11:32 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
wannabeme22

Is Tynisha Roche from Hoboken really a guy?

February 04 2011 at 11:19 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to wannabeme22's comment
Hey Brooke

I thought so too... however; guys usually learn how todraw eyebrows better than that! *go to a MAC makeup counter* lol

February 04 2011 at 12:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bobbie

I'm from Oklahoma so I will admit when it gets past Country music, a little bit of R&B and a whole lot of RR I am way out of my element but seriously, I can't tell the good singers from the bad singers. They let ppl in that in the years before they would have thrown off the show. I hope it gets better because Carrie Underwood who lives just about 100+ miles from us might never had a chance to be where she is now but the ppl auditioning are not like those that auditioned when Carrie did and Kellie Clarkson, etc. Let's hope it gets better. It is a total joke right now. P.S. how do they get past those first auditions that allow them to even see the judges and what about that guy from Ark. If he was a plant, he was a scary one.

February 04 2011 at 11:11 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
douthi7

this season has to much beeping on it suppose be a family show dont like it used be my favorite

February 04 2011 at 10:12 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
marie

I get the feeling J-Lo is a control freak . She seems to be very dominnering towards Steven & Randy . She needs to be reminded Randy's been on A I since day 1 . Did anyone notice how she snapped at Randy & her comment to him was bleeped ? I'm getting so turned off watching this show .

February 04 2011 at 9:57 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to marie's comment
Kasey

I agree with you, Marie. JLo is so disrespectful to Steven and Randy. I read where she complained because the show was supposed to be her big comeback but it was putting too much attention on Steven Tyler. I'd rather watch Steven go wild than JLo "controlling" the show. And Randy is such a nice guy he doesn't deserve this kind of crap. If they apologized over Steven Tyler then they should apologize over JLo. She was bleeped many times last night.

February 04 2011 at 10:53 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
NENE

i see u've allowed a sex site in the comments

February 04 2011 at 9:36 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply